Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud is a huge liablilty! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#225 : February 09, 2010, 12:37:31 PM

You Bunch of "Ruuuuuuuuuuud" lovers who were wanting so bad to have a great white hope, sorry.

So I guess the Ruud bashers don't like him because he's white.

No. Ruud gets a lot of unwarranted support from the goobers around here because he is white.

acacius

Hall of Famer

#226 : February 09, 2010, 12:46:47 PM

Nope.  He's not a top 5 linebacker (and shouldn't be paid like one), but he's still a solid player.

lyronmewis

Hall of Famer

#227 : February 09, 2010, 12:47:42 PM

You Bunch of "Ruuuuuuuuuuud" lovers who were wanting so bad to have a great white hope, sorry.

No. Ruud gets a lot of unwarranted support from the goobers around here because he is white.

I used to think so, but Sabby and Trueblood aren't spared at all. Hovan and even Faine have fallen out of favor too.

If you produce, you'll get supporters, it's as simple as that.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#228 : February 09, 2010, 12:57:21 PM

You still don't see the fallacy of your argument, huh?

If you can claim Ruud gets "unwarranted support" because of his skin color, than someone can claim that he gets bashed because of his skin color.  You see, that kind of unprovable, moronic claim can go both ways.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#229 : February 09, 2010, 02:17:07 PM

I just posted this in another thread...

Fans falling for the cheap agenda hook, line, and sinker.

I think that this is all spin to keep costs down. Funny that we are focused on Rudd, Penn, and Bryant, as guys not worth re-signing. Coincidentally, or not, those are the same guys who would demand the most $.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#230 : February 09, 2010, 02:18:28 PM

I think that this is all spin to keep costs down. Funny that we are focused on Rudd, Penn, and Bryant, as guys not worth re-signing. Coincidentally, or not, those are the same guys who would demand the most $.
I think it's appropriate to focus on players who want big money but don't play like big money players.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#231 : February 09, 2010, 04:12:02 PM

I think it's appropriate to focus on players who want big money but don't play like big money players.

A debatable point that my conspiracy is contingent upon, yes. More $ = more scrutiny.

The opportunistic owners will likely take this momentum and run with it. I foresee rookies replacing Penn, Ruud, and Bryant.

Saves money.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#232 : February 09, 2010, 04:14:34 PM

I foresee rookies replacing Penn, Ruud, and Bryant.

Saves money.
What if the rookies are better?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#233 : February 09, 2010, 05:53:56 PM

Get the best players on the field.

It all fits neatly into the Glazers coin purse, just pointing it out.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#234 : February 09, 2010, 06:12:21 PM

I used to think so, but Sabby and Trueblood aren't spared at all. Hovan and even Faine have fallen out of favor too.

If you produce, you'll get supporters, it's as simple as that.
and the same goes for Ruud. His play in the last 2 seasons on film shows that he is a liability. Sabby, True, Hovan, and Faine don't have a throng of goobers who like them because they like to say "ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud"

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#235 : February 09, 2010, 06:42:00 PM

When Jimmy Dubose was a Buc, fans yelled "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

When Greg Boone was a Bandit, fans yelled "Boooooooooooooooooooone"

When Hugh Green was a Buc, fans yelled "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh"

With Ruud, they yell "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud"

Any player with the "oooooooooooooooooooo" sound in their name gets the same treatment.   It's nothing new.

PWNASAURUS

Starter

#236 : February 09, 2010, 10:41:41 PM

When Jimmy Dubose was a Buc, fans yelled "Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

When Greg Boone was a Bandit, fans yelled "Boooooooooooooooooooone"

When Hugh Green was a Buc, fans yelled "Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuugh"

With Ruud, they yell "Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud"

Any player with the "oooooooooooooooooooo" sound in their name gets the same treatment.   It's nothing new.
And just like those former Bucs, Ruud is nothing special and will be let go.

Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ruud is a huge liablilty! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools