Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden has been out coched and is done... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

hanks9872

Second String

: September 09, 2007, 07:04:51 PM

Its sad we are sitting here on opening day with a whole 6 points....

I am not one to jump to conclusions ...i have also been one of the Gruden supporters for so long....

But now, I am thinking he needs to either be fired (Dungy was fired for less) or hire an OC because he cannot do this job!

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 09, 2007, 07:12:27 PM

I concur - fire him quickly as in right NOW! This is most pathetic crap fest ive ever seen after feeling like we had a chance to do something. Absolutely unacceptable!

barberandbrooks

Practice Squad

#2 : September 09, 2007, 07:13:06 PM

This game has to do with players not preforming, not playcalling

BucfaninDC

Starter

#3 : September 09, 2007, 07:15:55 PM

This game has to do with players not preforming, not playcalling

Been waiting to see this excuse.  have seen this one the last 4 seasons. 

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 09, 2007, 07:16:51 PM

are you so impatient you have to start after the first fricken game??? - in which we were underdogs - on the road - at a west coast game - against a SB favorite team.  They ain't gonna make a change after 1 game ... why don't you wait and see what the 1st qtr of the season brings ... If we go under 500 in those 1st 4-5 games, you'll have an all access pass to do all the FIRE the coach you want.

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#5 : September 09, 2007, 07:17:29 PM

its not that we lost...Seattle isnt even that good IMO. We were man handled like a bunch a punks. We had no GAME, couldnt score a TD. Couldnt tackle when we needed - and even when we didnt need to - we stunk the whole place up. This is Gruden's team he has been building for 4 years and this is our reward for our patience??? Get an idea in your smallish mind before talking about waiting and remaining calm for yet another sad azz year....

Booker

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 09, 2007, 07:18:35 PM

LOL at people. Calling yourselves fans.  Garcia out, Caddy out, against the Seahawks and it is Gruden's fault?

BucfaninDC

Starter

#7 : September 09, 2007, 07:21:30 PM

Garcia isn't going to last the whole season if he keeps taking shots like he did today. 

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#8 : September 09, 2007, 07:26:59 PM

its not that we lost...Seattle isnt even that good IMO. We were man handled like a bunch a punks. We had no GAME, couldnt score a TD. Couldnt tackle when we needed - and even when we didnt need to - we stunk the whole place up. This is Gruden's team he has been building for 4 years and this is our reward for our patience??? Get an idea in your smallish mind before talking about waiting and remaining calm for yet another sad azz year....

THe team was not manhandled like a bunch of punks. The game was well within reach until both Caddy and Garcia went down. After that, Brooks became old and the defense turned to swiss cheese. Which means you better pray Caddy is back on the lineup next week.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 09, 2007, 07:27:17 PM

Get an idea in your smallish mind before talking about waiting and remaining calm for yet another sad azz year....

wow ... thats all you got.  When all else fails, resort to childish behavior ... nothing like a bucs.com approach.

Guess we should just pack it in and forfeit the rest of the season since the other 15 don't mean anything.

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#10 : September 09, 2007, 07:29:56 PM

why so he can fumble away another game?  its is a very narrow minded person who think we lost because GARCIA and CADILLAC we hurt. They weren't doing anything when they were in there anyway! we cant block and we cant get open, we cant tackle, we cant do diddly squat! Where were you?

superbuc

Practice Squad
#11 : September 09, 2007, 07:32:33 PM

why so he can fumble away another game?  its is a very narrow minded person who think we lost because GARCIA and CADILLAC we hurt. They weren't doing anything when they were in there anyway! we cant block and we cant get open, we cant tackle, we cant do diddly squat! Where were you?

this isn't the board for that....

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#12 : September 09, 2007, 07:33:57 PM

what this the board for

Booker

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 09, 2007, 07:37:19 PM

Not people like you. SO you are saying Garcia and Caddy getting hurt meant nothing?Ok, seeing as when in we controlled the ball pretty well.Were on their side of the field when Garcia went down, so with him we might have scored. And Caddy hurt our tempo, we had Graham in who.....

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 09, 2007, 07:37:48 PM

why so he can fumble away another game?  its is a very narrow minded person who think we lost because GARCIA and CADILLAC we hurt. They weren't doing anything when they were in there anyway! we cant block and we cant get open, we cant tackle, we cant do diddly squat! Where were you?

First ... "in my narrow mindedness" ... where did I make an excuse?  I never put the blame on anyone for the loss, so quote me.  

I think I'm the one that said wait, don't be limited by what you see in ONE GAME "- in which we were underdogs - on the road - at a west coast game - against a SB favorite team."  I want to see how this team rebounds [against a team most thaught we'd lose against] next week and through the 1st qtr of the season during the most difficult part of our scedule [the first 5 weeks.]
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden has been out coched and is done... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools