Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden has been out coched and is done... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#30 : September 09, 2007, 08:19:25 PM

superbuc - better to remain quiet and be thought of as an idiot than to open your fly catcher and remove all doubt

BucfaninDC

Starter

#31 : September 09, 2007, 08:20:27 PM

This game has to do with players not preforming, not playcalling

EXACTLY....the one who started this thread does not know football...He needs to sticking to looking at the game through the bottom of the beer bottles or mugs...Gruden didn't fumble the ball, nor did he cut off his route or let a running back streak by him to catch the ball...Please before the attack the coach start remember their place LIke MONTEs is on the side line....OBD

Enough with the 'its not the coach, its just the players not executing' crap. Been hearing this for years. How many times do new players have to come in, produce the same miserable result for you to think maybe, just maybe, its the scheme.

This is the same scheme that Holmgren plays, it the same scheme that won us the superbowl other teams play this scheme so I stick to my quote...OBD

You'll be sticking to it each week, right to a losing season and a new coaching staff next year. By the way, the Super Bowl was 5 years ago, and a 27-38 record since then, in case you still think its 2002.

I believe we had a winning season or two inbetween the superbowl...Man its only the first freaking game and you want people to quit...wow that says alot about the way a person thinks and accomplishes things...OBD

Who said anything about quit?  This team is an OC away from being decent.  Until then, they will continue to be mediocre on offense.  And wow, ONE winning season in those 4 since the Super Bowl, and you're happy with that?  That's the best you can come back with?  

superbuc

Practice Squad
#32 : September 09, 2007, 08:20:35 PM

superbuc - better to remain quiet and be thought of as an idiot than to open your fly catcher and remove all doubt

glad to know you're looking in the mirror.  thanks for playing.

#33 : September 09, 2007, 08:21:43 PM

Throw Monte under the bus as well - they ALL suck IMO

Pretty much shows what your opinions worth.

The reactions over the first game of the season always crack me up.

T-Bone

Pro Bowler

#34 : September 09, 2007, 08:22:00 PM

such a comedian...hoowah!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 09, 2007, 08:25:20 PM

This game has to do with players not preforming, not playcalling

EXACTLY....the one who started this thread does not know football...He needs to sticking to looking at the game through the bottom of the beer bottles or mugs...Gruden didn't fumble the ball, nor did he cut off his route or let a running back streak by him to catch the ball...Please before the attack the coach start remember their place LIke MONTEs is on the side line....OBD

Enough with the 'its not the coach, its just the players not executing' crap. Been hearing this for years. How many times do new players have to come in, produce the same miserable result for you to think maybe, just maybe, its the scheme.

This is the same scheme that Holmgren plays, it the same scheme that won us the superbowl other teams play this scheme so I stick to my quote...OBD

You'll be sticking to it each week, right to a losing season and a new coaching staff next year. By the way, the Super Bowl was 5 years ago, and a 27-38 record since then, in case you still think its 2002.

I believe we had a winning season or two inbetween the superbowl...Man its only the first freaking game and you want people to quit...wow that says alot about the way a person thinks and accomplishes things...OBD

Who said anything about quit?  This team is an OC away from being decent.  Until then, they will continue to be mediocre on offense.  And wow, ONE winning season in those 4 since the Super Bowl, and you're happy with that?  That's the best you can come back with?  

When you don't give any options but to just blame the coaching/scheme what do you  want. You can't read minds on a board and it sure seems like with your comment that the coaches should quit and let someone else coach...BAD MOVE...MOVE ON NEXT TOPIC...OBD

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 09, 2007, 09:13:56 PM

Certainly, you cannot call out the Bucs D first!! Our offense stunk... 6 points.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

hanks9872

Second String

#37 : September 09, 2007, 09:23:44 PM

6 points...during opening week.  WE have plenty of time to prepare for this game....not a very good game plan.

hanks9872

Second String

#38 : September 18, 2007, 12:31:55 AM

Well, looks as if i was simply upset at the game.  After being mad last week, i sure can say how well they played last week in the home opener..i was in section 331 Row J Seat 3/4 rooting them on.

Still, now everyone is acting like we are going to win the Super Bowl.  As I am wrong for doing after week 1, jumping to conclusions is not a good call.

I was upset and mad after week 1 but, the team turned it around and got a little better week2....

Lets hope it can happen again this week.

In other words, I should've taken previous posters suggestions and not got all mad after one bad week.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 18, 2007, 12:34:18 AM

Anytime a guy is out-coched, I grab my dictionary...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 18, 2007, 12:49:38 AM

Still, now everyone is acting like we are going to win the Super Bowl. 

Who said that? Can you quote them?

#41 : September 18, 2007, 12:02:28 PM

Still, now everyone is acting like we are going to win the Super Bowl. 

Who said that? Can you quote them?

From this thread (after we beat the Saints):
http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=13714.msg288612#

Quote from: thomas10
We just need a dominating center - and UT IMo we will be Super bound!

Of course this is the same guy talking about firing everyone is this thread, and accusing those who disagree with him of having "smallish minds."

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#42 : September 18, 2007, 01:23:27 PM

From Reading Middle Welsh-Vocabulary

côch (pl. cochion) red,  coccum, E cochineal 
    coched: redness 

I guess if you are "out coched" then you are done.

I know if a lobster is coched it is done.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 18, 2007, 01:54:53 PM

From Reading Middle Welsh-Vocabulary

côch (pl. cochion) red, coccum, E cochineal
 coched: redness

I guess if you are "out coched" then you are done.

I know if a lobster is coched it is done.
See what I am saying?

#44 : September 18, 2007, 02:15:57 PM

See what I am saying?

Amazingly, I do. I can actually see what you are saying, right there on my monitor.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden has been out coched and is done... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools