Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you a true fan ? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#30 : November 10, 2006, 02:48:25 PM

Bandwagon fan, true fan - what a bunch of hooey.

If you root for the team through good and bad you are a fan.  If you don't you are just going to an event as a spectator.  Both are fine and neither makes you better than the other. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

#31 : November 10, 2006, 02:58:00 PM

Besides, bandwagon fans don't spend $1200 to go to Dallas and forsake their family on Thanksgiving for a crappy Bucs team like this one..   :-

Really? Impressive.  :)

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#32 : November 10, 2006, 03:04:23 PM

Really? Impressive. :)

Don't give me too much credit. If I knew when I booked what I know now, I'd be at home eating turkey and watching the game on my new big screen..   :D

TDTB

Second String

#33 : November 10, 2006, 03:26:41 PM

I follow every tampa bay team and UF team, regardless of how good they are. Wonder how many of you people will jump on the d-rays bandwagon when they turn it around finally. Honestly though I don't like it when fans give people crap for not following a team when its bad. People have lives, and if people supported a crappy team, there'd never be any incentive to put a quality product out on the field. 07 is the year of the ray I tells ya.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Are you a true fan ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools