Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Called Silly-ho again, could not help myself « previous next »
Page: 1 2

coolhandluke

Starter

#15 : November 10, 2006, 06:46:43 AM

Duemig and all the others are all the same. I am surprised that the Pewter Report would lower themselves to be on the radio with these guys.

But is is really like wrestling. duemig, Silieo, Ron and Ian, they all say what they want to try and get ratings. It is an act. Sports radio is for 18-27 year olds.

Try Rock and Roll on 102.5 all you have to do is come on here or any other Buc forum to catch up on their next tired act.

Thanks for the update... makes me realize how better off we are from these guys...
By the Way..Have the BUCS been Sold yet..LOLOLOL

Groovatron

Pro Bowler

#16 : November 10, 2006, 08:22:25 AM

Duemig and all the others are all the same. I am surprised that the Pewter Report would lower themselves to be on the radio with these guys.

But is is really like wrestling. duemig, Silieo, Ron and Ian, they all say what they want to try and get ratings. It is an act. Sports radio is for 18-27 year olds.

Try Rock and Roll on 102.5 all you have to do is come on here or any other Buc forum to catch up on their next tired act.

Thanks for the update... makes me realize how better off we are from these guys...
By the Way..Have the BUCS been Sold yet..LOLOLOL

Matthewbug in 1, 2, 3, ...

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#17 : November 10, 2006, 08:32:59 AM

OK. for those of us who didn't hear, what did you call him on?

I don't understand Karen, what do you mean?

It felt great and glad a few people heard it.

#18 : November 10, 2006, 08:49:56 AM

I heard it on my way to Orlando.  I couldn't believe it.  That takes some big "marbles." 

#19 : November 10, 2006, 08:50:27 AM

Maybe we should nickname Sileo "Jethro Bodine"......after all, he DOES have a 6th grade education.  Instead of sports talk, maybe he SHOULD have decided between eing a frycook or a brain surgeon.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#20 : November 10, 2006, 11:28:28 AM

First thanked SR and JF from Pewter Report for bringing objective Buc coverage. Then said I would vomit all over myself if I had to rely on him for my Bucs coverage. He was stunned, honestly. He didn't really know how to react then hung up on me.

Thought I would share. Hope someone heard it....................
I didn't hear it cuz I just can't bring myself to push the button.  If everyone would call in to screw with him I may tune the show in.

OBTW, you'd better be careful, there is probably a law against tormenting the brainless (silly-ho).  If you get busted, we'll come up with your bail $ pretty quick.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : November 10, 2006, 11:02:00 PM

OK. for those of us who didn't hear, what did you call him on?

I don't understand Karen, what do you mean?

It felt great and glad a few people heard it.

I can't stand to listen to Sileo esp. that early in the am...what did you call him to discuss that he knew nothing about?

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#22 : November 15, 2006, 06:17:57 AM

I can't stand to listen to Sileo esp. that early in the am...what did you call him to discuss that he knew nothing about?

That's easy.. The Bucs!

Oh wait.. he was an AWESOME player in the NFL.. (/sarcasm)
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Called Silly-ho again, could not help myself « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools