Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 things I hate about Cadillac « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

gump

Starter

#135 : September 14, 2007, 09:44:10 AM

Gump, that's the problem. You can't be considered a work horse while grazing on the sidelines. The guy is made of glass and isn't that big of a commodity to this team as some are making him out to be. Gosh, you would have thought this guy was Walter Payton in some of the posters eyes.

I agree Guru...I'm just pointing out a misstatement I see A LOT when discussing CW.  He has produced well in games outside his first 3.

It's funny...I browse a lot of national boards...and the thoughts there on CW mirror our local thoughts.  People either think he is a supremely talented back who will produce well if he gets lucky on the injury front...or they think he is a complete bust.  No inbetween.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#136 : September 14, 2007, 02:25:56 PM

The only thing I hate about Caddy is the dancing around with the feet.
But I don't like that he has lost his magic shoes that he started out in the NFL with. He should got to Canton and get them
shoes back.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 things I hate about Cadillac « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools