Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 things I hate about Cadillac « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#30 : September 10, 2007, 12:27:49 PM

Thank you for overloading my brain with your intense knowledge of....nothing.

wolfet

Pro Bowler

#31 : September 10, 2007, 12:46:23 PM

You can't discount yards no matter the circumstances.  Take the longest three runs from the top five rushers yesterday and they turn to average with the exception of Chris Brown.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 10, 2007, 02:37:29 PM

Who would you all have preferred for us to take with that #5 pick? just curious

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#33 : September 10, 2007, 02:38:16 PM

Frank Gore. Why you don't know about the reputation of Miami RB's?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 10, 2007, 02:50:16 PM

Frank Gore was a third round pick.  And that's all he deserved at the time. 

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 10, 2007, 02:51:19 PM

I was hoping for LB Derrick Johnson.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#36 : September 10, 2007, 02:52:08 PM

Frank Gore was a third round pick.  And that's all he deserved at the time. 
That doesn't make any sense at all. He obviously deserved to be the #1 overall pick.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 10, 2007, 02:54:06 PM

The best picks were Demarcus Ware, Shawn Merriman and Jamaal Brown in that draft in terms of the best of the rest after our pick.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 10, 2007, 02:58:50 PM

If it's not time already to declare Caddy a lemon it's certainly with in sight.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Snook

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 10, 2007, 03:00:55 PM

That doesn't make any sense at all. He obviously deserved to be the #1 overall pick.

32 teams passed on Gore TWICE.  Its not just the Bucs who missed on him.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 10, 2007, 03:02:10 PM

The best picks were Demarcus Ware, Shawn Merriman and Jamaal Brown in that draft in terms of the best of the rest after our pick.

I really liked Ware, too (thought he'd be better as a DE than Merriman).  However I felt that LB was a bigger need at the time.  DJ could have immediately upgraded SAM and been ready to take over at WILL or MIKE when our older players there started slipping.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#41 : September 10, 2007, 04:27:24 PM

This year will do a lot to prive Caddys worth

Gore was coming off of a nasty hip injury.  Nobody knew how he'd recover.  Thats like saying we should have taken Michael Bush (in the event that he becomes a stud).  Its a gamble that pays off, thats it. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 10, 2007, 04:33:39 PM

This year will do a lot to prive Caddys worth

Gore was coming off of a nasty hip injury. Nobody knew how he'd recover. Thats like saying we should have taken Michael Bush (in the event that he becomes a stud). Its a gamble that pays off, thats it.

I wanted no part of Gore...  and I based that on his injury history.  I really like Barber and Jacobs, however, as complementary backs to Pittman.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 10, 2007, 04:46:51 PM

I love how everyone calls Cadillac "soft" and "fragile" but no one ever mentions that about Brian Kelly. How many games has he missed since 2003?

It's simple. BK was a Dungy pick and Carnell is a Gruden pick. People need to learn that debating these kinds of topics on this board is a waste of time. The board has been overrun by people who will find fault with every single decision made by the Gruden regime and will bash him daily until he is gone. That's all there is to it. If BK and Carnells situations were reversed with Carnell being a Dungy guy and BK being a Gruden guy, I'm positive the anti's opinions would be reversed as well.

#44 : September 10, 2007, 04:49:29 PM

I love how everyone calls Cadillac "soft" and "fragile" but no one ever mentions that about Brian Kelly. How many games has he missed since 2003?

It's simple. BK was a Dungy pick and Carnell is a Gruden pick. People need to learn that debating these kinds of topics on this board is a waste of time. The board has been overrun by people who will find fault with every single decision made by the Gruden regime and will bash him daily until he is gone. That's all there is to it. If BK and Carnells situations were reversed with Carnell being a Dungy guy and BK being a Gruden guy, I'm positive the anti's opinions would be reversed as well.

I respect your opinion Escobar but that is "bs".... Dungy has NOTHING to do with my assessment of Carnell.... or shall I say Cathy.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3 things I hate about Cadillac « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools