Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Niners Bailing from San Fran? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 09, 2006, 05:08:35 PM

Kodiak, Santa Rosa is the city I was thinking of; I apologize.

Sactobuc

Starter

#16 : November 09, 2006, 06:55:24 PM

I like the name a buddy of mine came up with:

"The Santa Clara Goldminers" 

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"They thought it was the end of the world, The day they heard the pirates sing-But the only treasure for a Buccaneer, Is a Super Bowl Ring\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

da49erfan

Starter

#17 : November 09, 2006, 10:56:25 PM

as long as they keep the name i'm alright w/ it. they do need a new stadium. monster park, candel stick, etc... sucks. i have been waiting for them to get a new stadium for a while and i guess this is the only way to get one.  at 1st i wasnt happy about the whole moving thing, but after some thought, i like it. i just hope they dont pull an angels thing and call themselves "the santa clara 49ers of fan francisco" or what ever. go niners!

PewterReportSUBS

Practice Squad

#18 : November 10, 2006, 09:09:26 PM

First let me say that when I said the Angels didn't have much history, I was referring to the fact that they had moved around before and they had never won a championship. I also was saying they didn't have much history compared to the 49ers who have won 5 championships and never has moved. It's obvious they have been around for a while, but they are not a franchise like the 49ers, Packers, or a team like the Yankees who have won several championships.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Niners Bailing from San Fran? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools