Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Bar in Atlanta « previous next »
Page: 1 2

byronikbuc

Practice Squad

: October 25, 2007, 11:30:46 AM

snook.... 32 here... a day late...

Small world for sure...

Snook

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 24, 2007, 05:33:49 PM

Snook...another Buc guy in Smyrna!  sweet   I live right off of Spring road...

I will say that the On the Rocks are really good guys.  I'm in the liquor business and funny enough, I just got back from there.   I'm down for trying to organize a little gathering there, or at one of our places in Smyrna for that matter...
Miller's is a great place, just all the way across town from us....

I live off South Cobb, just south of Concord.  Small world.  I'm looking forward to getting together with some more Bucs fans here soon!  Awesome!

How old are you?  30 here.

byronikbuc

Practice Squad

#2 : October 24, 2007, 04:50:37 PM

Snook...another Buc guy in Smyrna!  sweet   I live right off of Spring road...

I will say that the On the Rocks are really good guys.  I'm in the liquor business and funny enough, I just got back from there.   I'm down for trying to organize a little gathering there, or at one of our places in Smyrna for that matter...
Miller's is a great place, just all the way across town from us....

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 24, 2007, 03:47:29 PM

I'm in for the AZ game, no-can-do on Sunday.

Nice work!

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

Snook

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 24, 2007, 03:46:14 PM

I moved to ATL 4 years ago and although I've met lots of Bucs fans, seems there's no where to gather. Tried Barnacles one Sunday..... 4 other Bucs fans. Whoopie. Found plenty of fans at Florida based Miller's Ale House in Alpharetta. So to get us all together, I started www.atlbucs.com. Miller's has agreed to give us Bucs fans 10% on all food orders (Gen Manager is a big Bucs fan). Grab your Bucs jersey and join us. I'll be at RayJa for the Jax game but at Miller's for the rest of the games.

Wow.  I've thought of starting this up since I moved here 4 years ago...  Glad someone showed some ambition and got it done.  I'm in Smyrna but I'll definitely make it up there for some games this season.

Thanks and I'll see you there!

atlbucs

Practice Squad

#5 : October 24, 2007, 03:32:03 PM

I moved to ATL 4 years ago and although I've met lots of Bucs fans, seems there's no where to gather.  Tried Barnacles one Sunday..... 4 other Bucs fans.  Whoopie.  Found plenty of fans at Florida based Miller's Ale House in Alpharetta.  So to get us all together, I started www.atlbucs.com.  Miller's has agreed to give us Bucs fans 10% on all food orders (Gen Manager is a big Bucs fan). Grab your Bucs jersey and join us. I'll be at RayJa for the Jax game but at Miller's for the rest of the games.

dodda45

Starter
#6 : October 24, 2007, 10:47:26 PM

I live up in Alpharetta...I actually teach at the same high school that Jermaine Phillips went to (I am coming down to Tampa with a bunch of his high school coaches and teammates for the Jacksonville game)...I could never find a good place to watch the Bucs play so I went ahead and bought the NFL package but if you guys can find a place that works for everyone, then I will come try to come by...especially, if we make the playoffs...

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 10, 2007, 03:04:37 PM

I've been searching for a good Buc Bar in the Atlanta area and haven't been able to find one.  I spoke with a manager at On the Rocks Tavern in Sandy Springs who said that they would probably be willing to host.

If you haven't been there, its a new restaurant/sports bar with great food. I frequent there and enjoy the atmosphere. 

If you'd be interested in coming on Sundays, let me know so I can persue this.

Thanks!
Andrew
fitzgerald66@gmail.com

www.Atlbucs.com

Snook

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 10, 2007, 03:08:10 PM

I'd be interested.  I live in Smyrna and have Sunday Ticket but I'd like a good Bucs bar to go to. 

Caveat Emperor

Pro Bowler

#9 : September 10, 2007, 03:09:12 PM

Any place with a good special on hard liquor should work nicely.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 10, 2007, 03:14:18 PM

I'll swing by and see if we can get a drink special too.  They already to $1 siren shots every time a cop/fire engine goes by (On roswell road, thats every 5 minutes).

There are a few folks from buccaneers.com message board who are on board

In the meantime, please keep writing if you're interested. I think the more people we can show, the more they'll be willing to give to get all of us there every Sunday.

www.Atlbucs.com

Snook

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 10, 2007, 03:21:00 PM

How big is that place?

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 10, 2007, 03:27:56 PM

I wouldn't call it huge, but it's big enough to get a good crowd of 50 or so comfortably in the bar area.  There's a dining area and a patio too, but those won't be the best spots to see the TV's.
http://www.ontherockstavern.com/

www.Atlbucs.com

Snook

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 10, 2007, 03:29:52 PM

That's about 20 minutes away from my house.  I'm in.  Just hope we can fill it out.

Diehart fisherman

Starter

#14 : September 10, 2007, 04:22:30 PM

I'll drop in for some food and a keg or two!!!!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Buc Bar in Atlanta « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools