Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DUEMIG MAKING EXCUSES FOR BROOKS...NOTHING NEW « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

jakedakota

Starter

: September 10, 2007, 03:45:25 PM

Well you knew this was going to happen. From Nose up Alstotts A$$ to BROOKS BOOTY..LOLOL

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 10, 2007, 03:46:26 PM

Gruden works Brooks too hard in practice...

Gruden makes Brooks wake up the same time as he does to set an example for the team...

Any others?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 10, 2007, 03:47:27 PM

Pathetic.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 10, 2007, 03:49:10 PM

Well, I listened to Ron and Ian for all of 5 minutes today and had to turn them off.

Duemig i believe has a show with brooks so he has to hang on to his jock for as long as he can.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Chucky4mayor

Starter

#4 : September 10, 2007, 03:49:57 PM

Gruden doesn't let them tackle in preseason, that was his main one for Brooks missing those tackles. LOL    when you know if he has them tackling and Brooks gets hurt in preseason he'll say "what does he have Brooks in there tackling for, what do you think he doesn't remember how to tackle?" LOL

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 10, 2007, 03:51:59 PM

Gruden doesn't let them tackle in preseason, that was his main one for Brooks missing those tackles. LOL    when you know if he has them tackling and Brooks gets hurt in preseason he'll say "what does he have Brooks in there tackling for, what do you think he doesn't remember how to tackle?" LOL

Precisely.

And there is no shame in letting a younger player get reps at your position when your career is as outstanding has DB's. If I were Brooks, now that he's booked 10 Pro Bowls, I'd come forward myself and say: "Let's start working Cato in at my position. I can start, but let's get him in there and give me some blows."

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 10, 2007, 04:03:43 PM

Its such an easy fix, it makes almost too much sense to put in Cato on 3rd downs. 

Brooks is old
Brooks is missing tackles
Brooks needs more rest to keep his legs
Cato is younger
Cato is faster
Cato is a former safety with excellent coverage skills.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#7 : September 10, 2007, 04:04:36 PM

Good thing you aren't Brooks....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 10, 2007, 04:05:41 PM

Good thing you aren't Brooks....

They won't be able to hide the tape. His game was poor.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 10, 2007, 04:07:33 PM

He had a bad second half... Our offense had a bad 3 quarters... tape wont be able to hide that.. we had a miserable special teams day.. tape won't be able to hide that. Williams is as soft as they come.. tape won't be able to hide that.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 10, 2007, 04:09:18 PM

He had a bad second half... Our offense had a bad 3 quarters... tape wont be able to hide that.. we had a miserable special teams day.. tape won't be able to hide that. Williams is as soft as they come.. tape won't be able to hide that.

I thought we were talking about Brooks? I think there are other threads regarding the offense and so forth. So, back on topic, Brooks was awful for most of the game yesterday.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 10, 2007, 04:11:44 PM

Actually, why didn't Brooks call a time out when they motioned Morris to the outside on that touchdown throw.  Obviously it was a crucial 3rd down play and even before the snap Brooks looked confused.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 10, 2007, 04:13:05 PM

Yep.. Brooks had a bad second half. But he is the very least of the problems. I think your energy should be directed at the true ruin of this franchise... and it isn't Derrick Brooks.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 10, 2007, 04:14:59 PM

Yep.. Brooks had a bad second half. But he is the very least of the problems.

No he isn't. Right now, Brooks is a significant problem for this defense.

#14 : September 10, 2007, 04:26:53 PM

I'm all for Cato and Brooks making the switch but Cato doesn't shed blocks well..............what LB does on this team ? Trotter.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: DUEMIG MAKING EXCUSES FOR BROOKS...NOTHING NEW « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools