Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I’m way too arrogant to let my game disintegrate in one year,” Rice said. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#45 : November 10, 2006, 01:02:33 PM

Did you watch Sundays Miami/Bears game? That's a real DE.

Not too mention, I watched Barber and Joe J. two our our least paid guys play a big, big role in winning that game. But go ahead keep settling. I have nothing for you and your star struck, dreamy eyed Rice loving self. Is he you daddy?

last one. It's not about dreamy eyed, you're ignoring facts. it's pretty simple your hatred for one player has blinded you from thinking logically. it's alright, go scream and cry because Rice makes $10M. I know, it's your money he's taking.
No, it's my Lombardi Trophies he's taking. Or maybe you just don't care about winning as long as your favorite player is being overpaid.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#46 : November 10, 2006, 01:16:50 PM

Not too mention, I watched Barber and Joe J. two our our least paid guys play a big, big role in winning that game. But go ahead keep settling. I have nothing for you and your star struck, dreamy eyed Rice loving self. Is he you daddy?

last one. It's not about dreamy eyed, you're ignoring facts. it's pretty simple your hatred for one player has blinded you from thinking logically. it's alright, go scream and cry because Rice makes $10M. I know, it's your money he's taking.
No, it's my Lombardi Trophies he's taking. Or maybe you just don't care about winning as long as your favorite player is being overpaid.

How long has it been since you've been laid? It's gotta be at least what, 5 years? That's the only explanation for this.....

It's your Lombardi? Alright, he helped give TAMPA the first trophy. I'm confused, how is he taking something that isn't there?

Rice isn't my favorite player but he will go down as one of the best DE's in football. There is no question about that.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#47 : November 10, 2006, 01:22:21 PM

How long has it been since you've been laid? It's gotta be at least what, 5 years? That's the only explanation for this.....

It's your Lombardi? Alright, he helped give TAMPA the first trophy. I'm confused, how is he taking something that isn't there?

Rice isn't my favorite player but he will go down as one of the best DE's in football. There is no question about that.
You remind me of those teenage girls that used to faint at the sight of Elvis and The Beatles. I'm not sure living vicariously through my sex life will do you any good.

hoodsbucs

Pro Bowler
#48 : November 10, 2006, 02:08:06 PM

You remind me of those teenage girls that used to faint at the sight of Elvis and The Beatles. I'm not sure living vicariously through my sex life will do you any good.

It will for me though

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#49 : November 10, 2006, 02:13:47 PM

You mean like the SB game where Rice made big plays to keep the OAK out of the end zone. Short of his sack after Brad's INT the Faders get the early TD and who knows how that goes down. Look, I'm glad you don't think we need a pass rusher but rather that guys is a UT or DE you have to have someone who brings pressures on the QB. We didn't have a DT to do it and Rice has been excellent at it until this year. You must have pressure and you tell me all the guys who can bring pressure consistently in this league.
Funny how you forget Spires was more of a factor and had a better game than Ricypoo.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#50 : November 10, 2006, 02:53:39 PM

Funny how you forget Spires was more of a factor and had a better game than Ricypoo.

Go watch your DVD again, not even close Rice was huge in that game. You forget it was also Rice's pressure that forced Gannon to roll right on the first INT he tossed (into Spires) and that ignored his other two sacks and pressures but whatever you want to think in your delusional head.

Are you on Rice's payroll?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: “I’m way too arrogant to let my game disintegrate in one year,” Rice said. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools