Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FIRED UP FOR GAME TIME « previous next »
Page: 1 2

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: October 07, 2006, 10:48:55 AM

after reading Scott's article on Grad i am ready to role, he was so on point i wish JG would follow it.  but all in all its the D that has me all worried  [banghead] [banghead]   lets go BUCS

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 07, 2006, 10:55:28 AM

I am interested in seeing the offense actually be able to sustain drives and the defense to force an early 3 and out.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 07, 2006, 11:14:19 AM

if Grad can keep drives alive with his feet i would be happy with that

#3 : October 07, 2006, 11:35:54 AM

I am trying to remain optimistic about Sunday's game, but with two ROOKIE offensive lineman starting as well as a ROOKIE quarterback it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they're gonna blitz the crap out of us all day , which means it's going to be a loooooong day for the offense.

I am picking: SAINTS 24 & BUCS 7

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : October 07, 2006, 11:45:07 AM

I don't think Joseph is starting, Chrispy. I'm not sure though.

Anyways, I think Gradkowski is going to be our guy. Just a gut feeling.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 07, 2006, 11:53:15 AM

i think the Buc are really going to feed off of Grads energy and be up for this game i hope away they no the need this win bad

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 07, 2006, 12:24:30 PM

I doubt Joseph starts Sunday.  But having Mahan in at RG with 'Blood next to him is GAWD awful.  It isn't going to be pretty.

If the Bucs can stop New Orleans first drive of the game, I will be happy, because the game will be winnable.  The Bucs won't be desperate, and playing from behind again.

It is a very good thing the Bucs have Simeon, Brooks, Q, Barber and Kelly in there.  The Vets have to keep it together, and keep the newbs in check.  Most teams, there would be a lot of finger pointing and whining happening, but the Bucs have not hit that stage...nor do I suspect they will do that.

DBrooksIsMyDaddy

Pro Bowler

#7 : October 07, 2006, 12:40:02 PM

I am so fired up after the LONG bye week at 0-3.  Here's hoping we stick to the run, our D steps up and plays Buc Ball, and Grads makes few rookie mistakes.  Cheers and pass the Kool-Aid!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 07, 2006, 12:51:49 PM

Im just glad the bye week is over. I dont know if Im fired up... cant get to fired up when were 0-3. But Im looking forward to seeing how Gradowski, Trueblood do this weekend

peace

Second String

#9 : October 07, 2006, 01:05:33 PM

We will have a chance the rest of the year to watch the Boys turn into men, & some legit Talent that can help us in the coming YEARs.

peaceon&peaceout

peaceon&peaceout

#10 : October 07, 2006, 02:30:14 PM

I am trying to remain optimistic about Sunday's game, but with two ROOKIE offensive lineman starting as well as a ROOKIE quarterback it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they're gonna blitz the crap out of us all day , which means it's going to be a loooooong day for the offense.

I am picking: SAINTS 24 & BUCS 7
I'm hoping you have to stick your shoe in your mouth again after the Bucs win.....

TBayJJ

Second String

#11 : October 07, 2006, 04:28:36 PM

I cant wait to see Grad. I want to see how he does in the offense. Hopefully we see Davin Joseph on a couple plays to see how he is doing with his injury. GO BUCS. Chucky get the team rolling.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 07, 2006, 04:32:51 PM

Grads coming in gives us something to keep our interests.  This season is gone but if Grads and Trueblood can develop this year it makes the future look a little brighter.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#13 : October 07, 2006, 05:01:15 PM

For Sunday, all I'm looking for is what Grads will do once that Saints d-line breaks through and is in his face. How he reacts to the pressure will say alot about how the season will go.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 07, 2006, 06:27:38 PM

hopefully when the saints D-line breaks through grad will run like hell ;D ;D ;D ;D
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: FIRED UP FOR GAME TIME « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools