Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Notre Dame....... « previous next »
Page: 1

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

: September 11, 2007, 11:24:27 AM

-8 rushing yards thus far.......

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/teamstats?teamId=87

LOL

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#1 : September 16, 2007, 04:48:30 AM

Notre Dame has a similar problem as the Bucs have had recently. Their OL is always dominated by the guys they go up against. Anyone who saw the GT game saw a massacre on the LOS, quite ridiculous really. So over-matched.

matt

Starter

#2 : September 14, 2007, 09:17:59 PM

This stat will get turned around tomorrow I'm afraid. Michigan's defense avoids tackling like gay men avoid women. I hope I'm wrong, but we'll have to see.

Iyas

Rookie

#3 : September 15, 2007, 05:13:35 PM

They got killed by Michigan

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 15, 2007, 05:44:11 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahaha im loving it.......Notre Dame fans need to suck crow because they are living sooo much in the past.

Maybe Brady Quinn was the only reason they were good?

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 15, 2007, 07:22:21 PM

notre dame sucks

Formerly known as Revis Islander

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 15, 2007, 07:34:38 PM

Notre Dame has a freshman QB. Unfortunately, he's probably the best one at this point as well. Clausen will eventually find a rhythm; which will in turn help the rest of the team. My sons and I are actually flying up to a Notre Dame game this year. I suppose it's a "male bonding" time for us. Even if their record is horrible by that time, I'm looking forward to sharing an afternoon with my two boys and Touchdown Jesus watching nearby.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#7 : September 16, 2007, 01:34:30 AM

Did we once consider Charlie Weiss for the Buc's head coaching job? 

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 16, 2007, 08:20:45 AM

Weis isn't the problem. I love how people dont even WATCH the game and immediately annoint the coach as the fall guy. Notre Dame has NO talent on their team and their Oline's been horrible for years. The fact that they won as many games as they did when Quinn was there is a testament to Quinn and Weis.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 16, 2007, 11:19:44 AM

Thats what I said Krazy....maybe Quinn was the only reason they WERE good.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#10 : September 16, 2007, 11:59:28 AM

Isn't Weis responsible for the recruiting? Spurrier has a way of changing teams in 1 season and turning them into winners - or maybe Spurrier has a knack for selecting collegiate teams that already have good players on the team.  Weis should have thought of that before accepting the ND job.

You can't give head coaches so much credit for winning seasons, but not blame them when things go wrong (oops, that sounds like Gruden).
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Notre Dame....... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools