Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, this was one helluva week for injuries « previous next »
Page: 1

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

: September 11, 2007, 01:12:17 PM

Looks like Gruden wasn't the only one running grueling training camps for all those injuries to happen.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 11, 2007, 11:49:34 AM

League-wide it was brutal.

Kevin Everett's devastating injury. Orlando Pace, Mike Brown, Dusty Dvoracek, Yeremiah Bell, Jason Ferguson, Jason Simmons -- all of them are out for the season.

Jonathan Ogden re-injured himself, Ray Lewis tore his triceps, Eli Manning is out at least a month, and both Brandon Jacobs and Osi Umenyiora are out for two months.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 11, 2007, 11:55:16 AM

It was a brutal week for long-term and high profile guys.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 11, 2007, 01:38:07 PM

I agree 100%

Either they are hitting harder then ever or training isnt what it use to be......

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#4 : September 11, 2007, 08:40:19 PM

this was an unusual start to the yr, i can't remeber the last time there were this many serious injuries to take place in the first week of football, everyone's driving harder, trying to make that certain play that can change the outcome of a game
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow, this was one helluva week for injuries « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools