Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PATRIOTS SHOULD HAVE TO FORFIET THE WIN AGAINST THE JETS!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#90 : September 13, 2007, 11:31:36 PM

I don't see it as a big deal..... and I'm far from a Pats fan. As i stated earlier, I was listening to Ronde and he said everybody does it.... the Pats just got caught. That told me all I needed to hear.
Really?  Do you think Ronde meant he knows who is on the "cheat" payroll, and who is a smart guy who knows the signals?

Once again, some guys steal signals by reading nuances of body language.  Others use camera.

ALL teams try to steal signals.  Not all teams try to film them.  They would be getting caught.

AND FWIW, this camera guy has been brought up to the NFL a few times...Goody-goodell is just a man of his word.  He will make you pay, unlike another commish who just slapped your wrist as he was patting your ass...

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#91 : September 13, 2007, 11:35:32 PM

Love it, because I see nothing wrong with what they did and I dont live in a fantasy world where I think they're the only ones doing it, it all of a sudden makes me a Pats fan. Thanks for making my point for me.

Krazy I have always known you as a Bucs fan.  But your poor attempt to throw yourself in the way to take the bullet to defend the Patriots simply humors me.  I say again so what? Here let me put it another way..... Speeding happens all the time but not everyone is caught.  So why defend the person caught speeding?  Becuase everyone else does it?  

Wanna bet that dollar that this has no effect on that Pats and they become a better team to prove people like you wrong?

There is nothing to prove.  The Patriots were already a good team that did not need to cheat to win games.

#92 : September 13, 2007, 11:45:42 PM

I don't see it as a big deal..... and I'm far from a Pats fan. As i stated earlier, I was listening to Ronde and he said everybody does it.... the Pats just got caught. That told me all I needed to hear.
Really? Do you think Ronde meant he knows who is on the "cheat" payroll, and who is a smart guy who knows the signals?

I don't know what he meant... i just know what he said. We all have differing opinions... thats what makes this board great. I just don't feel its a big deal.

It was 7-0 when they took the camera.... then the Pats just rolled them. Now i'm not naive enuff to think that was the only time they've done it but who knows.... players still have to play.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#93 : September 14, 2007, 12:01:22 AM

Love it, because I see nothing wrong with what they did and I dont live in a fantasy world where I think they're the only ones doing it, it all of a sudden makes me a Pats fan. Thanks for making my point for me.

Krazy I have always known you as a Bucs fan.  But your poor attempt to throw yourself in the way to take the bullet to defend the Patriots simply humors me.  I say again so what? Here let me put it another way..... Speeding happens all the time but not everyone is caught.  So why defend the person caught speeding?  Becuase everyone else does it? 

Wanna bet that dollar that this has no effect on that Pats and they become a better team to prove people like you wrong?

There is nothing to prove.  The Patriots were already a good team that did not need to cheat to win games.

I would be defending any team in this position. One, I'm defending them because I dont think what they did is a huge deal like most here do. Two, I'm defending them because 99% of the ppl here calling them out would be defending the Bucs in the same situation.

#94 : September 14, 2007, 01:57:16 PM

The really pathetic thing is people that say that this takes away from what Brady has accomplished. The same people who were praising Brady as a god 5 days ago.

#95 : September 14, 2007, 02:24:46 PM

The really pathetic thing is people that say that this takes away from what Brady has accomplished. The same people who were praising Brady as a god 5 days ago.

Can you give us an example of one of these people then?

I'm defending them because 99% of the ppl here calling them out would be defending the Bucs in the same situation.

Glad to be a one percenter.

#96 : September 14, 2007, 02:26:12 PM

"In my opinion, Brady might not be so god like now because he knows what defense is being run."
-Boid

Bayfisher

Hall of Famer

#97 : September 14, 2007, 06:57:04 PM

Shady Brady and Bill Belicheat on Youtube is great. Too much colorful language to put a link.
Page: 1 ... 5 6 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PATRIOTS SHOULD HAVE TO FORFIET THE WIN AGAINST THE JETS!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools