Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big College Game tonight... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 09, 2006, 11:07:33 PM

What a come back by Rutgers, 21 unasnwered points.....WOW.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#16 : November 09, 2006, 11:11:54 PM

Gators LOVE Rutgers!!! Thanks, Scarlet Knights!! ;D

#17 : November 09, 2006, 11:12:24 PM

What a come back by Rutgers, 21 unasnwered points.....WOW.

Great for the Gators!!!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#18 : November 09, 2006, 11:28:45 PM

Great game!  The only reason I don't follow college football that much is because of tonights game.  Playoffs are needed in college football, period.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 10, 2006, 01:10:37 AM

Leonard was blocking like an animal out there.  He was pushing linebackers backwards, he even hit a few DEs and stoned them.  He is a great FB, has great hands, good speed...he would be nice in the WCO.  But it is not going to happen.

Too bad.

He helped spring Rice in the fourth QTR more than a few times.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 10, 2006, 01:15:55 AM

What a great game that was!!  I thought Rutgers wasn't going to make it as they seemed to have forgotten about the run for most of the game.  But they sure made up for it in Q4.  And what a defense!!  I remember when the Bucs D looked like that:  gang tackling, flying to the ball, putting 5 or 6 hats at least on every tackle.  If Rutgers' receivers can learn to hang on to the damn ball, they might be a little more dangerous.  All in all a heck of a game all the way around.  Maybe the Bucs can bring in Greg Schiano as a motivational consulstant??

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 10, 2006, 01:17:22 AM

Agreed Bradentonian.  GREAT game.

Watching the gang tackles was almost emotional for me.

#22 : November 10, 2006, 08:42:50 AM

Leonard was blocking like an animal out there.  He was pushing linebackers backwards, he even hit a few DEs and stoned them.  He is a great FB, has great hands, good speed...he would be nice in the WCO.  But it is not going to happen.

Too bad.

He helped spring Rice in the fourth QTR more than a few times.

It's not?  I'm wondering why?

He might be a third/fourth rounder, right?  Or will he go higher because of his particular skillset?

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#23 : November 10, 2006, 09:08:28 AM

That was a hell of a game, wow! I'm glad the ville took the spill! You guys in FL, Imagine having to listen to basketball fans yell about football, not fun.

I think Leonard could be around but this game didn't help the bucs case for getting him. He could be around in the 3rd but I can't see the bucs spending a 3rd on him as a FB/HB with all the holes we have to fill on this team.

He would be a stud but I can't see us spending that on him. Now if he is somehow on the board in the 4th, that could be a possibilty, but this is just MHO, we'll see, time will tell.

Baghead #2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#24 : November 10, 2006, 09:17:03 AM

I think Leonard could be around but this game didn't help the bucs case for getting him. He could be around in the 3rd but I can't see the bucs spending a 3rd on him as a FB/HB with all the holes we have to fill on this team.

Leonard will probably be take in the 2nd round, and if he is still there for our late 2nd or early 3rd I wouldn't be surprised to see them take him.  The kid can block, carry the ball and he is a good receiver.  Caddy needs help in the backfield and Leonard would be a perfect fit in Grudens offence. 

FB and a little depth at RB is a need for next year with Alstott retiring.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#25 : November 10, 2006, 09:29:33 AM

Damn, MJ beat me to it.  I too would not be surprised.  Someone who can block, catch, and tote the football would be very valuable to Caddy/Oline/Offense.

cvillebucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 10, 2006, 09:42:53 AM

He would be a stud but I would rather go defense. Leonard would be a great acquistion though.

Baghead #2

#27 : November 10, 2006, 09:45:18 AM

Damn, MJ beat me to it.  I too would not be surprised.  Someone who can block, catch, and tote the football would be very valuable to Caddy/Oline/Offense.

Right.  If Leonard is around in the late second (for our pick from the Colts), I'd love him.  We probably need a big-play WR more as far as the O is concerned.  And I've heard our D isn't playing so well???  ;)

So many holes all of a sudden.

T

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 10, 2006, 10:09:24 AM

If the Bucs drafted Brian Leonard Muir would reteach him how to block then he would be just as horrible as the rest of our blockers.

#29 : November 10, 2006, 06:48:39 PM

If the Bucs drafted Brian Leonard Muir would reteach him how to block then he would be just as horrible as the rest of our blockers.
lol
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Big College Game tonight... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools