Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seriously--have you ever seen a worse offense than ND's? « previous next »
Page: 1

Mellow

Starter

: September 15, 2007, 11:47:24 PM

I'm a Michigan fan, so I thoroughly enjoyed today's game.  But even my glee had to be tempered with the realization that Notre Dame's offense has to be worst I've ever seen at the college level.

This was a Michigan defense that gave up 600 yards against Oregon the week before . . .

. . . and until a meaningless running-out-the-clock drive by Notre Dame (featuring mostly FIRST STRING players) against Michigan's backup defense they'd gained a total of about 40 stinkin' yards in the entire game. 

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 16, 2007, 12:17:42 AM

That's because Weis doesn't have video surveillance any more to help him out! ;-)

xDARKOx

Pro Bowler

#2 : September 16, 2007, 01:21:19 AM

ND has always sucked.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 16, 2007, 02:02:32 AM

LOL at Darko.

Indeed.  ND has always sucked, LMAO!

Michigan beat a thouroughly crappy squad...I would not take too much into that.

Because MIchigan sucks out loud too.

I think Syracuse could give MIchigan a good game...

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 16, 2007, 08:18:18 AM

Yup... Notre Dame is baaaaaad. Worst team we've fielded in decades.

Though if I was a Michigan fan I wouldnt go braggin on that game.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 16, 2007, 08:23:23 AM

It is hard to fathom a team that is just that inept on offense. I mean  recall Rice in their not-so-good days playing Michigan in their much better days and they'd drop more thn 70 yards of offense and Rice isn't recruiting the same level of guys that ND is. Based on watching last year vs this year you'd think not only is Brady Quinn a top NFL pick that he might be some sort of living deity.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#6 : September 16, 2007, 09:15:24 PM

ND  could lose every game they play this year.  They suck so bad.  It brings me great joy to see them that bad.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 16, 2007, 09:32:19 PM

Brady Quinn is a god in Gods Country.

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 17, 2007, 01:26:10 PM

Not since last year...   :P

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 18, 2007, 11:24:17 AM

Let's look at Troy. A small school in Alabama that gets players once all the SEC and Conference USA schools get the ones they want. So far this year they have played Arkansas, Florida, and Oklahoma State. Three BCS conference schools. Troy is 34th in scoring offense.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 18, 2007, 11:27:58 AM

Seriously--have you ever seen a worse offense than ND's?
No.......... No I haven't

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seriously--have you ever seen a worse offense than ND's? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools