Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW COACH « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#15 : November 10, 2006, 09:05:42 AM

:o

Gruden has value right now, teams would give up draft picks to get him, no doubt about that.
Are you sure about that?

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 10, 2006, 09:39:52 AM

good lord I'm sooooooo tired of these goober's coming on here and posting ignorant garbage. I know Chev would say, "just don't reply to them" but it's really hard not to call these cheddar**CENSORED**s out.

I feel like stapling bacon to my face or building an Eiffel tower out of Belgian Waffles.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#17 : November 10, 2006, 10:12:18 AM

Must you use foul language keepon?

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 10, 2006, 10:19:12 AM

good lord I'm sooooooo tired of these goober's coming on here and posting ignorant garbage. I know Chev would say, "just don't reply to them" but it's really hard not to call these cheddar**CENSORED**s out.

I feel like stapling bacon to my face or building an Eiffel tower out of Belgian Waffles.

ROFLMBAO!!!!  I never said it was easy though.... :o ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#19 : November 10, 2006, 10:47:27 AM

sorry, cheddard**k. That's not really foul is it?

bucfanskiz

Starter
#20 : November 10, 2006, 12:24:05 PM

Must you use another man's SIG!!!  I didnt know ABuccs changed his handle!

psymun

Starter
#21 : November 10, 2006, 12:27:27 PM

Yeah, our 02 team was SAM WYCHE's team. It was WYCHE that drafted Brooks and Sapp, NOT Dungy!

Don't forget Lynch...

And another thing... Gruden won the Superbowl with Dungy's team, by beating the Raiders, which were Gruden' team... so he obviously knows how to build a team...

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#22 : November 10, 2006, 12:37:36 PM

You've got something written on your forehead man...

oh yeah, its IDIOT. Go away if you are going to post this stupid garbage.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#23 : November 10, 2006, 12:38:01 PM

Yeah, our 02 team was SAM WYCHE's team. It was WYCHE that drafted Brooks and Sapp, NOT Dungy!

Don't forget Lynch...

And another thing... Gruden won the Superbowl with Dungy's team, by beating the Raiders, which were Gruden' team... so he obviously knows how to build a team...
Devil's advocate could say it was Dungy and Al Davis' teams in the SuperBowl. But that's another whole story. Funny one though. Hey, I like how Jim Mora Sr's team have gone 8-0 the last 2 seasons.

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#24 : November 10, 2006, 05:18:29 PM

I don't think a team would give up 2 first rounders for Gruden now, in fact if I were a CEO I would fire myself for giving up 2 first rounders, 20/20 hindsight after the fact we won the Super Bowl so it was OK.  It has hurt us ever since,
yeah yeah I know the rule, I am just saying IF. 
As far as dissing Dungy, our defense was not good until he came in here, regardless of who he drafted, and there were many games in 02 our D got us through, and our D did outscore the Raiders offense in the super bowl.
I would not fire Gruden IMO he has no talent at QB, and a one dimensional half back, and a poor o-LINE, an old defense, I am not sure what any coach can do with those tools.

#25 : November 10, 2006, 06:23:36 PM

Wyche never got a chance to coach with Sapp and Brooks experienced.  I like Tony, but I think too many people spew over a guy that could not get over the hump after 5 tries at it.

#26 : November 10, 2006, 07:02:41 PM

if not gruden then who? i mean come on considering what is out there and plus i still believe in this coach.

as someone recently told me "this season is a real gut check"

umguy1999

Practice Squad

#27 : November 10, 2006, 08:26:22 PM

I would be afraid of ending up with some rehashed coach who never did anything or who hasn't done anything in the last 20 years.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#28 : November 10, 2006, 10:26:00 PM

Some of you here roam these threads like a pack of wolves policing thought. Quite immaturely, I might add. Why not ignore it or provide a counter point, like those more civil do?

Maybe we could trade Gruden for a pack of **CENSORED**s.

..And yes, I do not support Gruden's Autocracy.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 10, 2006, 10:32:51 PM

Gruden stays.  I don't like giving Viking Funerals before they are dead yet.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NEW COACH « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools