Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF vs WVU (Betting) « previous next »
Page: 1

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

: September 14, 2007, 05:26:19 PM

I have a good feeling about USF upsetting WVU in this upcoming game. Where are some good places to put down some money on this one? If this is against forums rules, please remove this. Thanks in advance..

T

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 14, 2007, 08:11:27 PM

It's not an upset when USF knows how to beat this team. They beat them in Morgantown last year.

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#2 : September 14, 2007, 08:15:14 PM

Ya thanks, im looking for a site though.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 17, 2007, 11:17:05 AM

Lets see the lines first - USF isn't going to sneak up on them this year. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#4 : September 17, 2007, 03:47:26 PM

With this game, im not even paying attention to lines. I have a feeling USF if going to do big things this year, and i see us rolling over WVU. Their D is suspect to me, and our offense is primed and ready (and rested) for this game. JL isnt gonna let these guys slack or get big headed.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 19, 2007, 01:59:56 PM

Not to take anything away from USF - but doesn't it now appear that that Program-Defining win over Auburn  (now 1-2, could very easily have been 0-3 if you watched the K-State game) is now a little less ....big.  I mean, they lost to Mississippi State for crying out loud!  But don't get me wrong - I'm not bashing USF, I will root for any Big East team playing out of conference.  Yes, WVU's D is soft for the deep ball, but that's not Matt's stronghold.  WVU's running D is actually pretty good.  What WVU lacks on Pass D, they more than make up on Offense. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 21, 2007, 11:17:41 AM

The game does look a little less big but the fact that they went to Auburn and beat them in the night is something to be proud about.  Auburn did loose the following week but I think that has a little to do with USF breaking their heart.  How many teams loose one week and fall apart the next.  The same can be said for a team coming off a big win.  Things like this affect a team mentally. 

I wouldn't put money on the WVU vs USF game.  I do think that USF can win but WVU can also put up big points.  The line will probably start low and move lower so this game will be dangerous. 

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#7 : September 29, 2007, 03:35:04 PM

All i have to say is....Cha Ching!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: USF vs WVU (Betting) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools