Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: America's game: Top SB teams of all time « previous next »
Page: 1

ZenBuc

Practice Squad

: November 10, 2006, 12:17:57 PM

http://ag.nfl.com

This is the series the NFL network is going to start soon. You can vote for the top SuperBowl teams of all time. The ranking for the 2002 Bucs so far is 36 :-

Maybe I'm still pissed about the '99 NFCCG, but there's no way the Rams are #3 all time ::)

#1 : November 10, 2006, 02:10:59 PM

That's higher than I thought we'd be. I figured that with the sort of no name QB we'd get shuffled down a lot lower.

Well...how many SB winners have there been?  There aren't many spots below 36.  :)

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#2 : November 10, 2006, 02:16:52 PM

With one of the top five defenses in NFL history that season, give me a break.  The Rams are no where near a #3 ranking?  I would have to rank the Bucs in the top 15 based upon their entire performance that season, their march through the playoffs, and their demolition of the leagues #1 ranked offense. 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#3 : November 10, 2006, 02:22:35 PM

With one of the top five defenses in NFL history that season, give me a break.  The Rams are no where near a #3 ranking?  I would have to rank the Bucs in the top 15 based upon their entire performance that season, their march through the playoffs, and their demolition of the leagues #1 ranked offense. 
Spoken like a true Buccs fan. I'm sure Ravens fans are huddled somewhere talking about how they get no respect either.

T

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 10, 2006, 02:32:14 PM

That's it I'm sick of the disrespect our Super Bowl team receives, I'm voting as much as possible until the voting is over.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : November 10, 2006, 02:34:41 PM

That's it I'm sick of the disrespect our Super Bowl team receives, I'm voting as much as possible until the voting is over.
Read post above

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 10, 2006, 02:38:08 PM

Blackbeard, I did read that post. Raven's fans don't have a valid complaint, their defense played a horrible team in the Super Bowl. It's like if the 2002 Bucs played the 2002 Bengals in the Super Bowl that year. Giants were barely an average team that year.

coopsxx

Starter
#7 : November 10, 2006, 03:49:52 PM

shame its only superbowl era, because the Browns teams of the 50's were probably the best, (pound for pound (era for era??) )
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: America's game: Top SB teams of all time « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools