Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all the people who were ready to write the team off after week one « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

: September 19, 2007, 01:22:45 PM

1 game people... 1 game.

You still think Barrett Ruud is a scrub that's getting blown up and/or beaten on every play?

Brian Kelly is 31 and 5 mill isn't a bargain for a guy whose best days are far behind him. But that doesn't concern me, it is having scrubs like Ryan Nece and Barrett Ruud having to play and getting blown up and/or beaten on every play.

#1 : September 16, 2007, 02:30:30 PM

I really hope the crow tastes good tonight  :D

I tried to tell you guys that we couldnt juge this football team by that Seatle game...They are the best team in the NFC for a reason

75buc

Rookie

#2 : September 16, 2007, 02:35:03 PM

Lots of them here.Pathetic.Jokes, realy.They will all be hopping back on the bandwagon after this.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 16, 2007, 02:43:29 PM

Don't have the game on in my area. Great score so far but Cadillac has 8 yards rushing on 9 carries? Ugh.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

#4 : September 16, 2007, 02:43:39 PM

Its gonna be sick...all this Gruden drug through the mud garbage...if we turn it around we will have Gruden pics back in the sigs and

ALWAYSBELIEVEDINGRUDEN

CHUCKIE1

Handles....you really want to see some Hypocrites listen to 620 tomorrow it will make me throw up

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : September 16, 2007, 02:44:50 PM

Lots of them here.Pathetic.Jokes, realy.They will all be hopping back on the bandwagon after this.
Pathetic is your spelling. Pathetic was last week's performance, not the expectations of the fans. This weeks performance is what is expected. Kudos to the team for meeting our expectations.

#6 : September 16, 2007, 02:45:21 PM

Don't have the game on in my area. Great score so far but Cadillac has 8 yards rushing on 9 carries? Ugh.

Its mostly Garcia and Galloway

Holy Christmas  the block Clayton threw.....decapitating

The line looks sharp too giving Jeff some time

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 16, 2007, 02:46:12 PM

I was suprised at who some of the people were who were jumping off the bandwagon after just one week.    It was ridiculous to jump all over the team after playing AT SEATTLE.   All teams have it rough up there.    I knew going in to week 1 that game would be one that if we looked bad, that didnt mean much.    I still don't think we know where this team is yet.   But they sure look good!   By mid season we'll know for sure what we have.   For now, I'm enjoying this ass whipping.

(but it ain't over yet....)

#8 : September 16, 2007, 02:46:32 PM

Pathetic is your spelling. Pathetic was last week's performance, not the expectations of the fans. This weeks performance is what is expected. Kudos to the team for meeting our expectations.

ABuccs it looks like your signature may be in danger by week 2

75buc

Rookie

#9 : September 16, 2007, 02:53:15 PM

Abucs is just upset.He has been proven a fool that has NO idea what he is talkin about....once again.Ha,HA...Joke is on you,PUNK.Backpeddle,little **CENSORED**.

TBSportsFan

Practice Squad

#10 : September 16, 2007, 02:56:27 PM

Its gonna be sick...all this Gruden drug through the mud garbage...if we turn it around we will have Gruden pics back in the sigs and

ALWAYSBELIEVEDINGRUDEN

CHUCKIE1

Handles....you really want to see some Hypocrites listen to 620 tomorrow it will make me throw up

UT... Those of us who don't believe in Gruden didn't start feeling this way because of last weeks game, and we won't change our mind because of today. The Bucs are playing like they SHOULD be playing. Go BUCS!!!

75buc

Rookie

#11 : September 16, 2007, 02:58:37 PM

Jump back on...plenty of room.

#12 : September 16, 2007, 02:59:47 PM

ALWAYSBELIEVEDINGRUDEN

CHUCKIE1

UT... Those of us who don't believe in Gruden didn't start feeling this way because of last weeks game, and we won't change our mind because of today. The Bucs are playing like they SHOULD be playing. Go BUCS!!!

Those of you that hammer Gruden for his offense when its bad...should also praise him for it when it does well

So far he is coaching a DAMN good offensive game

#13 : September 16, 2007, 03:03:51 PM

I havent seen this offense look this good since the day we opened Lincon Financial in Philly with the crazy Juervicious catch

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#14 : September 16, 2007, 03:57:47 PM

Always will be a Bucs fan.. this week is what the offense should look like every week with as much money and draft picks as we have poured into it. However, the young guys did little if anything on the offensive side of the ball.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all the people who were ready to write the team off after week one « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools