Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all the people who were ready to write the team off after week one « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 16, 2007, 04:05:18 PM

Always will be a Bucs fan.. this week is what the offense should look like every week with as much money and draft picks as we have poured into it. However, the young guys did little if anything on the offensive side of the ball.

WOW...just WOW   :o

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 16, 2007, 04:06:32 PM

Always will be a Bucs fan.. this week is what the offense should look like every week with as much money and draft picks as we have poured into it. However, the young guys did little if anything on the offensive side of the ball.

WOW...just WOW :o

I agree with that.   LOL!    You know what they say?     ignorance is bliss....

Snook

Hall of Famer
#17 : September 16, 2007, 04:07:27 PM

Complain when we lose, complain when we win.

Amazing.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 16, 2007, 04:09:33 PM

Complain when we lose, complain when we win.

I am not that bothered with W/L this year, I just want to see progress and development from the young guys.  There were a lot of very promising things today, and many of the young players showed me they belong.

Props to Barrett Ruud.......he just took the reins of the defense.

#19 : September 16, 2007, 04:11:02 PM

LMAO - "always a bucs fan"  gotta love it. Abucs fan & Co. crow eat crow.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 16, 2007, 04:13:35 PM

If that game didn't open people's eyes that bringing in Garcia this year was the right move, then nothing ever will.   

Ruud took a huge step up.   What was really shocking was that Jermaine Phillips finally showed up as well.   Where's that been the last 4 years or so?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 16, 2007, 04:16:04 PM

funny, last I checked, we had 3 very young guys on the Oline ... oh yeah, they didn't give up a sack.

Bucs_Rule

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 16, 2007, 04:17:41 PM

Ruud and the defense looked outstanding and the offense was amazing. If we can play like that every game we can be a playoff team.

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 16, 2007, 04:18:37 PM

Garcia looked sharp, and our young guys except Ruud look avg at best. Ruud is the NFL Leading tackler  ;D

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

dlwoltmann

Second String

#24 : September 16, 2007, 04:19:05 PM

I line up for my slice right now.  I really gave it to Brooks and the defense last week.  They came out today and played with a vengence.  Do you use A-1 or Heinz 57 with Crow?

MBF

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 16, 2007, 04:21:03 PM

How about Greg White today? Great pressure from him, as with most of the d-line. They were in Brees' face all day.

Garcia to Galloway is a beautiful combination.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 16, 2007, 04:21:13 PM

dal i give u credit for taking it like a man. Theres always ones that wont admit it and find excuses for it.

gousfbulls

Starter

#27 : September 16, 2007, 04:25:21 PM

Lots of them here.Pathetic.Jokes, realy.They will all be hopping back on the bandwagon after this.
Pathetic is your spelling. Pathetic was last week's performance, not the expectations of the fans. This weeks performance is what is expected. Kudos to the team for meeting our expectations.

Actually, while he did spell "really" incorrectly, his use of "hopping" was correct. "Hopping" means to "hop" onto something, while hoping means to hope for or against something.

I will use this in a sentence: "The fans on the Pewter Report message board were hoping that Abuccsfan would leave and never post again."

Snook

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 16, 2007, 04:30:15 PM

Its going to be fun to see how the local fishwraps spin this game negatively.  Gonna take some creativity!!!

MyInnerFan

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 16, 2007, 04:30:27 PM

I think the enthusiasm needs to be reigned in a little guys.  Jsut like some posters went off the deep end after last week's loss, let's not get too carried away with this victory.  NO has shown to not be last year's Aints.  While there was plenty to be pleased with, there are still 14 games left.  Let's get a bit of a bigger sample size before we start proclaiming the Bucs Super Bowl bound.  This season can go either way, but at least the Bucs showed they are capable of having big games.  Lets see if they can prove to be consistent with it.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all the people who were ready to write the team off after week one « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools