Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all the people who were ready to write the team off after week one « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

#150 : September 21, 2007, 04:08:15 PM

Thanks for creating this thread utspartan, it needed to be made. I love how so many around here were saying this nd that about the team after only 1 game. Then we go and play probably the best football we've played in the last 2 years and manhandle the Saints, and all the haters come flooding back.

I am sure if we lay a goose egg Sunday the goobers will come back

All I want in this conversation IS

If you critique this coach for when we lose and blame him

You need to critique this coach when we win and praise him

Instead many Bucs fans I hate to admit do #1 but when #2 come around they use excuses like "the weather" "that team wasnt really good" "The players made it easy"

They are being Hypocrites because they sit on here and hammer the coach during a loss for conming up with the same excuses to why we lose

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#151 : September 21, 2007, 06:20:04 PM

^^^^BUMP

Incomparable sig by Incognito

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#152 : September 21, 2007, 10:51:26 PM

I have a feeling that after last year's NFC Championship game where Garcia had no receivers to throw to besides Westbrook that NO's daring Garcia to beat them seemed like a good idea. What they forgot about was the difference between Joey Galloway and...well...the entire Eagles receiving core. Take away JG from the Bucs and we have almost what Philly has.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#153 : September 21, 2007, 10:56:22 PM

Thanks for creating this thread utspartan, it needed to be made. I love how so many around here were saying this nd that about the team after only 1 game. Then we go and play probably the best football we've played in the last 2 years and manhandle the Saints, and all the haters come flooding back.

I am sure if we lay a goose egg Sunday the goobers will come back

All I want in this conversation IS

If you critique this coach for when we lose and blame him

You need to critique this coach when we win and praise him

Instead many Bucs fans I hate to admit do #1 but when #2 come around they use excuses like "the weather" "that team wasnt really good" "The players made it easy"

They are being Hypocrites because they sit on here and hammer the coach during a loss for conming up with the same excuses to why we lose
Maybe because we all realize Gruden is a good coach, but want him to keep his job? (And hire an offensive coordinator...in my case at least)

Maybe not, but we are fans of the game, and I don't watch because I think the team is going to lose every game, and we are rebuilding for a better era...

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#154 : September 22, 2007, 02:22:31 AM

No clearly we watch to be entertained by wins. We are work in progress - while we are in this position we may struggle at times.

All in all I think this team can win more than it loses this year

Incomparable sig by Incognito

#155 : September 23, 2007, 09:28:02 PM

bump

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#156 : September 24, 2007, 01:04:00 AM

crow eaten once again.....happily.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#157 : September 24, 2007, 01:06:13 AM

Dear lord above, keep Jeff Garcia healthy.

Amen.

#158 : September 24, 2007, 01:12:35 AM

Dear lord above, keep Jeff Garcia healthy.

Amen.

and Galloway. He gave us a lil scare today.
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: To all the people who were ready to write the team off after week one « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools