Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young Red Sox fan ask for autograph from a Yankee! Classic outcome! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

#15 : September 22, 2007, 02:15:53 PM

No offense, but a lot of people on this board probably aren't in terrific shape...

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#16 : September 24, 2007, 10:12:39 AM

That is awesome.

Snook

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 24, 2007, 04:07:24 PM

Awesome.  If this were the other way around, Boston fans wouldn't care...

I'm not a Red Sox OR a Yankees fan but I still don't understand the Red Sox-Yankees "rivalry".  How is it a "rivalry" when one franchise completely OWNS the other?

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 25, 2007, 11:45:37 AM

Awesome. If this were the other way around, Boston fans wouldn't care...

I'm not a Red Sox OR a Yankees fan but I still don't understand the Red Sox-Yankees "rivalry". How is it a "rivalry" when one franchise completely OWNS the other?
ehh Boston erased many years of shortcomings in 2004.  The Yankees really do own the rivalry, but that comeback was something you wont see again anytime soon.  This is from a diehard NYY fan.

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

Snook

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 25, 2007, 04:30:54 PM

"own" the rivalry?  That's the biggest understatement I've ever seen.  I just don't get the Boston-NY thing. 

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#20 : September 25, 2007, 10:11:48 PM

"own" the rivalry?  That's the biggest understatement I've ever seen.  I just don't get the Boston-NY thing. 
You don't get a lot of things apparently.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 25, 2007, 11:31:46 PM

Looking at this kid, the kid's lucky the guy didn't add "lose weight - tubby. you're a kid for christ sakes. imagine how fat you'll be when you get older."

Huh?

Snook

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 26, 2007, 12:47:06 AM

You don't get a lot of things apparently.

Good one.  Care to give another example of a "rivalry" where one team OWNS the other?

New York OWNS Boston.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 29, 2007, 04:11:05 PM

Looking at this kid, the kid's lucky the guy didn't add "lose weight - tubby. you're a kid for christ sakes. imagine how fat you'll be when you get older."

Huh?

I was just thinking the same thing Boid.   ???

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young Red Sox fan ask for autograph from a Yankee! Classic outcome! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools