Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Buenning back in the line up. « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 11, 2006, 11:33:07 PM

People arent' "claiming he's dinged" Boid, thats the word from PR and Gruden too. Wouldn't call it a "claim" at this point.

And you make it sound like he didn't want to play but does now that it's a nat'l game...from all reports he wanted to play every week and wasn't allowed...

Do you even read the threads?  Buenning is hurt, and that was the reason he did not play.  Wether he claimed it or not, the people at this board have, and some of them have decent connections for info.  Why else would Buenning not play?  His injury must have been pretty severe if Mahan was taking his place.  I never said he was a chump, but the allure of a Monday night game is a lot for the athletes out there.  And I know he has wanted to play, but if he is still dinged up, let him heeal completely.  The season is a wash anyway.

If he is all better, good. 
Did you even read my post?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 11, 2006, 11:36:36 PM

So what are you disputing with me here?

I don't get it.

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 12, 2006, 12:08:34 AM

I think we're misreading each other again boid, lol...

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 12, 2006, 12:17:15 AM

I think we're misreading each other again boid, lol...
Nothing to see here... ;D

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Dan Buenning back in the line up. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools