Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will fill Alstott's shoes? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

watson

Hall of Famer
: November 13, 2006, 09:41:51 AM

Billy Latsko is the Florida FB who I have been calling for since about a month ago.
He sure looked good as a lead blocker on Saturday Night.  You look at Ladanian Tomlinson and he has Lo Neal who is basically nothing but a blocker.  That is what I would like to see the Bucs get for Caddy.  And from how Latsko performed against SC, he looks like he could fill that role.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : November 11, 2006, 06:42:11 PM

is there a chance we could get Tim Tebow from florida to fill in Alstott's shoes in a couple of years?

I want to say something here that will get me in trouble with the board Nazi.   :P

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#2 : November 11, 2006, 06:39:09 PM

is there a chance we could get Tim Tebow from florida to fill in Alstott's shoes in a couple of years?

seems to me that Gruden has traded away every other player on this team that made big plays, after this year If Alstott retires, who will be next to go?  and why arent we getting in big play makers to replace those that leave

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

BucForce

Starter

#3 : November 11, 2006, 06:47:17 PM

seems to me that Gruden has traded away every other player on this team that made big lays,

Me too M-J-S  ::)

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#4 : November 11, 2006, 06:49:05 PM

Mike Alstott --- Tim Tebow hmmmmmm WHAT?????  This is probably one of the most ridiculous things I have EVER seen or heard!!!!

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 11, 2006, 07:17:09 PM

Tebowo is ia QB!

T

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 11, 2006, 07:22:33 PM

This is probably the funniest post ever posted on PR

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#7 : November 11, 2006, 07:32:43 PM

I don't think the notion is THAT far-fetched.  Probably 50% of the plays Tebow has been in he was essentially a direct-snap short yardage back.  If (for whatever reason) Tebow needs to change positions to make it at the next level, RB/FB looks a lot more likely than WR.

SamoaJoeBucFan

Starter

#8 : November 11, 2006, 08:23:12 PM

Well, Tebow is a Freshman, so who are we going to have for the next two years if Stott retires?  And what play-maker has Gruden traded?  Keyshawn?

#9 : November 11, 2006, 10:22:47 PM

seems to me that Gruden has traded away every other player on this team that made big plays, after this year If Alstott retires, who will be next to go?  and why arent we getting in big play makers to replace those that leave
holy cow, are you freaking serious....I really, really would rather not get banned therefore I will plead ignorance to this idiotic post.

gone

Hall of Famer
#10 : November 11, 2006, 10:49:52 PM

An assinine thread by someone who posted 4 times.  Hmmmmm.... what does that make me think of?

Bowl?
Roll?

can't put my finger on it...

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#11 : November 11, 2006, 11:08:00 PM

I don't care if I get banned for life....Tim Tebow will fill the role of bench warmer...for sure

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#12 : November 12, 2006, 12:20:41 AM

Well it would be really hard to fill the shoes of a washed up FB who can't block and now gets blown backwards on 1 yard runs.

Maybe Ron Dayne would be a good fit?

Huey Freeman

Starter
#13 : November 13, 2006, 07:48:11 AM

I'm sorry, but a good 4-5 years of what? 

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#14 : November 13, 2006, 07:01:38 AM

Excellent Java.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: who will fill Alstott's shoes? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools