Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McNabb is out of Philly next year... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler
: September 18, 2007, 11:00:00 AM

maybe we should trade garcia for mcnabb. :)

and for all those who wanted winston justice -- he still hasn't cracked their starting lineup. what gives? does he suck? is he hurt?

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#1 : September 18, 2007, 10:56:54 AM

If he gets released or i dont know if his contract is up but i would think the bucs would look at him. He doesnt bring the same energy and enthusiasm as jeff garcia but hes a similar qb in that he can escape pass rush and make the play. I would think that he would want to go to tampa because of the similar system like jeff garcia did.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 18, 2007, 10:54:25 AM

Are you freakin' kidding me...McNabb sucks.  He has NEVER been accurate with the Football.  Andy Reid has made him a Pro Bowler by getting WR's WIDE OPEN so when McNabb throws a bad ball they can still make a play on it.  Do you people remember when his Tight End BROKE HIS ANKLE trying to stop and catch a pass in the endzone that horribly behind him?!?

Why are you so anxious to get another QB in here.  Garcia has 2-3 good years left; by then we should have another QB to take over.  Who ever wants McNabb should instantly be struck dead with Lightning.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : September 18, 2007, 10:45:56 AM

He'd instantly be our best QB ever. He has some years left, too.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : September 17, 2007, 11:56:54 PM

...does he come to Tampa? 

If Gruden gets fired...

...can McNabb run another style of offense?

If Gruden wins games, will all the money they(Bucs) have...

...be enough to get someone like DNabb into town?

Just saying.

Everyone else speculates, why can't I? :D

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 17, 2007, 11:58:13 PM

If PHL cuts him lose I'd think the odds are amazingly high he could show up here whoever the coach is.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#6 : September 17, 2007, 11:58:49 PM

eh, Rather develop Gradkowski and mold him to be a mirror image of Garcia.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 18, 2007, 12:01:33 AM

If PHL cuts him lose I'd think the odds are amazingly high he could show up here whoever the coach is.
I just kept picturing him in a Bucs uniform, backing up Garcia for one more year.

(Unless Gruden gets fired)

And even (as you say) Gruden says buh-bye, I can't imagine with all that money that BUcs have, them not going for a guy like McNabb.

It just seems that they have even less to work with than the Bucs do, in terms of talent at the receiving corp.

The Eagles wideouts are two piles of lint, and some moldy cheese.  All they have is Westbrook.

#8 : September 18, 2007, 12:02:16 AM

If he continues to play like he has the past two weeks, leave him there. I'm lovin it!!!

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 18, 2007, 12:03:52 AM

Eagles fans are probably missing Garcia a little bit more right now. McNabb's knee seems to
be less than 100%.

I'd take McNabb here in a second.

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 18, 2007, 12:06:18 AM

Mcnabb is too injury prone to give a huge contract to IMO.  But, I would love to give him a 2nd chance here for a deal loaded with incentives.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 18, 2007, 12:06:56 AM

Eagles fans are probably missing Garcia a little bit more right now. McNabb's knee seems to
be less than 100%.

I'd take McNabb here in a second.
Me too.

And I can almost sense that they miss Garcia right now.

Garcia seemed to make magic happen in Philly.  I hope he can do the same for Jon in Tampa (now that the money is right).

#12 : September 18, 2007, 12:10:32 AM

Eagles fans are probably missing Garcia a little bit more right now.

Sal Pal just alluded to that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 18, 2007, 12:13:06 AM

Eagles fans are probably missing Garcia a little bit more right now.

Sal Pal just alluded to that.
I have this feeling that Donovan is going to be in Tampa next year.

T

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 18, 2007, 12:16:48 AM

If he gets cut loose he has a good chance of landing in Tampa. Garcia has maybe 2-3 years left in him.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McNabb is out of Philly next year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools