Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McNabb is out of Philly next year... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#15 : September 18, 2007, 12:20:44 AM

I have this feeling that Donovan is going to be in Tampa next year.

Chicago is another possible destination if Grossman doesn't work out.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 18, 2007, 12:22:56 AM

I have this feeling that Donovan is going to be in Tampa next year.

Chicago is another possible destination if Grossman doesn't work out.
If Grossman doesn't work out?

Lovie is almost willing to sink his own ship in an effort to make sure Grossman gets it done. 

#17 : September 18, 2007, 12:29:54 AM

Grossman is in a contract year.

T

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 18, 2007, 12:31:19 AM

May see Grossman come to Tampa, ATL or Minnesota and McNabb could be coming to Tampa, Chicago, Minnesota, or KC.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 18, 2007, 12:32:33 AM

Grossman is in a contract year.
Thought I should know that, considering my good friend is a BEars geek. (but damn he can throw a baseball!)

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 18, 2007, 12:33:21 AM

May see Grossman come to Tampa, ATL or Minnesota and McNabb could be coming to Tampa, Chicago, Minnesota, or KC.

Yeah...this is what I mean by speculation.  Some of it makes sense...

And then there is this^^^^. :o ;)

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 18, 2007, 12:38:46 AM

Lovie is almost willing to sink his own ship in an effort to make sure Grossman gets it done. 

Grossman has the same type of pictures of Lovie that Muir has of Gruden apparently.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

#22 : September 18, 2007, 12:39:49 AM

Grossman has the same type of pictures of Lovie that Muir has of Gruden apparently.

Lol..... you may be right!!!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 18, 2007, 12:43:06 AM

How many of you think that the Bears had a better chance with Griese than Grossman in the Wet-Bowl last year?

#24 : September 18, 2007, 12:43:57 AM

How many of you think that the Bears had a better chance with Griese than Grossman in the Wet-Bowl last year?

I do.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 18, 2007, 12:44:11 AM

SoB just makes one killer decision a game, Grossman seems to be "better" at making the game killing mistakes than that.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 18, 2007, 12:46:10 AM

Frankly, if we are talking about good dudes winning it, Griese should have won it.  THe guy is a drunk, but he does good things with his spare time...like that childrens home deal.

I agree, I think GRiese would have won the Lombardi.  Grossman was a bag of shiz that game.  And has been ever since.

T

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 18, 2007, 12:48:00 AM

Yeah...this is what I mean by speculation.  Some of it makes sense...

Realistically you ahve to look at the teams who don't have a definitive QB, for the present or future and those teams are Tampa Bay, ATL, Minnesota, KC, Jacksonville and Chicago. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that either Grossman and McNabb(if released) land in any of these places. So how does that make no sense?
ATL-Has Harrington and no one else, unless they are bad enough to draft Brohm
TB- Has Garcia but how long can he play for?
MIN-Do they trust Jackson? Could bring in a Vet to challenge him.
KC-Their offense is a joke without a credible passing attack. They should have looked hard at Brady Quinn
Jacksonville-Is Garrard the answer? I don't think he is a 16 game full time QB
Chicago-If the Rex Grossman experiment fails they will be in the market for a young QB to groom

#28 : September 18, 2007, 12:49:52 AM

Chicago is home to D-Mac. They will run him outta philly this year.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 18, 2007, 12:49:56 AM

Yeah...this is what I mean by speculation.  Some of it makes sense...

Realistically you ahve to look at the teams who don't have a definitive QB, for the present or future and those teams are Tampa Bay, ATL, Minnesota, KC, Jacksonville and Chicago. So it's not out of the realm of possibility that either Grossman and McNabb(if released) land in any of these places. So how does that make no sense?
ATL-Has Harrington and no one else, unless they are bad enough to draft Brohm
TB- Has Garcia but how long can he play for?
MIN-Do they trust Jackson? Could bring in a Vet to challenge him.
KC-Their offense is a joke without a credible passing attack. They should have looked hard at Brady Quinn
Jacksonville-Is Garrard the answer? I don't think he is a 16 game full time QB
Chicago-If the Rex Grossman experiment fails they will be in the market for a young QB to groom
My bad.

I have a feeling if the Rex Grossman experiment tanks, then Lovie Tanks too.

And if Gruden gets fired, then maybe Lovie can come to Tampa with Sexy, and D-Nabb, and Garcia can beat both out, and (LMAO)JO-Ha can man the good ship Tampa into the sunset for his final grace...

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McNabb is out of Philly next year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools