Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McNabb is out of Philly next year... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#30 : September 18, 2007, 12:50:47 AM

Chicago is home to D-Mac. They will run him outta philly this year.
Agreed.

But Chicago is cheap.  Will they pay that much for a guy like D'NAbb?  I wonder who their highest paid player is....Hate?

#31 : September 18, 2007, 12:53:03 AM

Chicago is home to D-Mac. They will run him outta philly this year.
Agreed.

But Chicago is cheap. Will they pay that much for a guy like D'NAbb? I wonder who their highest paid player is....Hate?

Urlacher, i would think.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#32 : September 18, 2007, 01:17:00 AM

I have a feeling that McNabb will wind up in Tampa if Gruden is the coach next year.

If not, he still may, however, I think the odds decrease significantly.

The guy is a good QB and he gets no respect from the Philadelphia fans. Reid has been riding McNabb for years now and the guy can't be happy with the situation and his treatment there in Philadelphia. Even Reid seems to be turning on him a bit with the drafting of Kolb. He isn't a loser, but he is a veteran on a team with a lot of young receivers who just aren't getting open for him. He'd be wonderful with Galloway, I would figure.

I do have concerns about him in big games, though. I don't know if it is he or Reid but the two of them together botch the big ones quite frequently. Between Reid's clock management skills and McNabb's puking I just don't know who to blame for the Super Bowl.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 18, 2007, 01:23:21 AM

I have a feeling that McNabb will wind up in Tampa if Gruden is the coach next year.

If not, he still may, however, I think the odds decrease significantly.

The guy is a good QB and he gets no respect from the Philadelphia fans. Reid has been riding McNabb for years now and the guy can't be happy with the situation and his treatment there in Philadelphia. Even Reid seems to be turning on him a bit with the drafting of Kolb. He isn't a loser, but he is a veteran on a team with a lot of young receivers who just aren't getting open for him. He'd be wonderful with Galloway, I would figure.

I do have concerns about him in big games, though. I don't know if it is he or Reid but the two of them together botch the big ones quite frequently. Between Reid's clock management skills and McNabb's puking I just don't know who to blame for the Super Bowl.
Gradkowski pukes more...

McCown sucks more in LIVE FIRE games...

And Simms is playing online poker and getting flustered because his wife is sacking him.

If McNAbb comes to Tampa, I would almost think that Garcia would STILL start over him.  Gruden has a priapism for Garcia.

Diehart fisherman

Starter

#34 : September 18, 2007, 11:16:52 AM

If McNabb comes here he can still throw the ball to Ronde Barber!!!!!

Buc_Sid

Starter

#35 : September 18, 2007, 11:34:54 AM

I could see McNabb ending up in Minnesota with Childress.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#36 : September 18, 2007, 11:39:16 AM

...does he come to Tampa? 

If Gruden gets fired...

...can McNabb run another style of offense?

If Gruden wins games, will all the money they(Bucs) have...

...be enough to get someone like DNabb into town?

Just saying.

Everyone else speculates, why can't I? :D

He'd be a great back up to Garcia next year.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#37 : September 18, 2007, 11:51:04 AM

Are you freakin' kidding me...McNabb sucks. He has NEVER been accurate with the Football. Andy Reid has made him a Pro Bowler by getting WR's WIDE OPEN so when McNabb throws a bad ball they can still make a play on it. Do you people remember when his Tight End BROKE HIS ANKLE trying to stop a catch a pass in the endzone that horribly behind him?!?

Why are you so anxious to get another QB in here. Garcia has 2-3 good years left; by then we should have another QB to take over. Who ever wants McNabb should instantly be struck dead with Lightning.

I don't know what games you're watching. The guy is a great player. He doesn't always make great throws but he can squeeze the ball into tight coverage. You're just talking total crap about him being inaccurate which is completely untrue. Reid has rode McNabb for years not the other way around. Eagles WRs don't get wide open because they aren't even any good.

And anybody who thinks McNabb would ever back Garcia up is crazy. There's no way.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 18, 2007, 11:52:19 AM

Six pro bowls.

Ironic his best years come when he has wideouts worth a damn.

Kevin Curtis is his "go to guy"?  It's no wonder they are tanking...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 18, 2007, 12:51:07 PM

Are you freakin' kidding me...McNabb sucks. He has NEVER been accurate with the Football. Andy Reid has made him a Pro Bowler by getting WR's WIDE OPEN so when McNabb throws a bad ball they can still make a play on it. Do you people remember when his Tight End BROKE HIS ANKLE trying to stop a catch a pass in the endzone that horribly behind him?!?

Why are you so anxious to get another QB in here. Garcia has 2-3 good years left; by then we should have another QB to take over. Who ever wants McNabb should instantly be struck dead with Lightning.

I don't know what games you're watching. The guy is a great player. He doesn't always make great throws but he can squeeze the ball into tight coverage. You're just talking total crap about him being inaccurate which is completely untrue. Reid has rode McNabb for years not the other way around. Eagles WRs don't get wide open because they aren't even any good.

And anybody who thinks McNabb would ever back Garcia up is crazy. There's no way.

Did you watch last night's game, Einstein?  He looked awful.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#40 : September 18, 2007, 12:59:42 PM

Only because he's a racist pos and would never back up a mexican.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#41 : September 18, 2007, 01:02:58 PM

HA!  That's great!

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 18, 2007, 01:10:05 PM

Yeah, Einstein - didn't you see that game?

That was the definitive McNabb game. No other games, stats, or accolades matter. He's had some of the greatest receivers to put on a helmet out there over the course of his career - Todd Pinkston, James Thrash, Billy McMullen, and future Hall of Famer Fred Mitchell, and what has he done? - less than Ryan Leaf.

Reducing the IQ of readers, one post at a time.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#43 : September 18, 2007, 01:14:21 PM

Hell, I didn't know receivers had to be wide open to catch a ball.  Good thing that Harrison and Wayne are always wide open for Manning.  Good thing Chad Johnson and Housh are always wide open for Carson Palmer.  Good thing we had blazing wide receivers like Keyshawn, McCardell, and Jurevicious to get wide open for Brad Johnson to hit them.

Go back and look at a McNabb highlight reel and tell me how many receivers he threw a perfect ball to.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 18, 2007, 01:19:30 PM

How many times last ni8ght did you see the receivers...AL OF THEM...completely covered by their DBs?  A Ton.

McNabb is working like Picasso with Crayons.

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: When McNabb is out of Philly next year... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools