Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I borrow a gun??? (alabama vs. FSU) « previous next »
Page: 1

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

: September 29, 2007, 09:02:47 PM

to shot myself in the head.
Alabama played like complete crap against FSU. The offense look like they weren't even trying. Wilson was crap. I know I told some people on this board about how bama was gonna crush FSU. so this is me eating my big bowl of chow. I gotta give credit to to Xaiver Lee. He played great.

Come on Bucs. After watching that game I need you to beat the Panthers so I can be happy about something this week.

Iyas

Rookie

#1 : September 29, 2007, 09:16:42 PM

I agree with you! lost a few bucks too!

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 29, 2007, 09:59:39 PM

Hahahaha im so friggin happy. FSU needs to be back up in the ranked teams. 3-1 baby! Bama is my second favorite team but never the less FSU won!!! Sorry Erics, All FSU needed was Lee to start and the O would produce and the D will hold their ground. Gotta give them some credit they did pretty good. Close game though not too bad.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can I borrow a gun??? (alabama vs. FSU) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools