Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: McNabb says black QBs under more pressure « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

gone

Hall of Famer
#75 : September 21, 2007, 12:09:22 AM

You really have no clue what you're talking about.  You see ghosts and racism where there isn't any.  Just because race is talked about, doesn't mean there's racism involved.  Unfortunately whenever anyone white says anything about blacks he's assumed to be a racist and have racist motivations no matter what the real motivation was, or how accurate or inaccurate the statement was. 

There's a difference between racism and talking about race.  You and McNugget haven't seemed to figure that out yet. 

And if you're REALLY tired of talking bout race, then don't blame whites -- most of us would be just as happy to completely forget about it.  It's the black "leaders" that cant ST FU about it...

#76 : September 21, 2007, 12:11:30 AM

The more minorities continue to play the race card the more racism there is going to be in my opinion. You can't expect to constantly complain about something at the most opportune times and expect anything different. And I don't even want to hear "you aren't black you don't know what it's like". Because while that may be true it's also true that black people don't know what it's like to be white and constantly blamed for another man's struggles.

I love black people, but most of them complain far too much...

Classic case of blacks calling racism when they start to suck.....

All I can say is WOW!!!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#77 : September 21, 2007, 12:16:25 AM

The more minorities continue to play the race card the more racism there is going to be in my opinion. You can't expect to constantly complain about something at the most opportune times and expect anything different. And I don't even want to hear "you aren't black you don't know what it's like". Because while that may be true it's also true that black people don't know what it's like to be white and constantly blamed for another man's struggles.

Classic case of blacks calling racism when they start to suck.....

All I can say is WOW!!!

What's the matter Hate? Am I making a little too much sense for you? You have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to constantly read in the news or hear on TV, black people blaming "whitey" for everything. I think every school in America should have a required class, Bill Cosby 101.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 21, 2007, 12:17:25 AM

What happens when we have an asian or hispanic QB?

Jesus.  You still on meds dude?

#79 : September 21, 2007, 12:23:15 AM

What's the matter Hate? Am I making a little too much sense for you? You have absolutely no idea how annoying it is to constantly read in the news or hear on TV, black people blaming "whitey" for everything. I think every school in America should have a required class, Bill Cosby 101.

Man, I'm not touching this subject... just observing and all i can say is WOW!!!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 21, 2007, 12:35:05 AM

Yeah yeah, I know, the white man can't have any kinds of negative opinions on minorites without being a racist. Trust me, I know.

#81 : September 21, 2007, 12:38:36 AM

Man, I'm not touching this subject... just observing and all i can say is WOW!!!

I hear ya. I don't agree with McNabb, but some of the comments in this thread... Wow!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#82 : September 21, 2007, 01:27:43 AM

Yeah yeah, I know, the white man can't have any kinds of negative opinions on minorites without being a racist. Trust me, I know.

I don't think all white people are racist, but based on your specific comments I think you are either racist or just ignorant to how you sound.

And your post is exactly why racism will NEVER go away in this country. People simply don't want it to, it's too valuable a crutch. My words express EXACTLY what I feel, and I understand completely how they look to people who don't like to take responsibility for their actions. My post was not racist in the least, yet because it contained a negative opinion regarding blacks fools like you throw around the words "racist" and ignorant". So, you did nothing but prove my point. A white man absolutely cannot say anything negative about another race without being called a racist.

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

#83 : September 21, 2007, 05:09:15 PM

He needs to shut up and play.

-Chase

Our fans suck!

buckit

Hall of Famer

#84 : September 21, 2007, 05:15:59 PM

Most white people cannot begin to comprehend what it's like to be an African American in America today.  However, McNabb is no rags to riches success story drawing hatred from whites for not being oppressed.  He's a clean cut kid from surburbia, who went to private school and now makes millions of dollars playing a game he loves.  He has no room to complain.  He gets paid to play he greatest sport on earth.  He CHOSE to play football.  Many black athletes use sports as a ticket out.  I get that.  But McAverage doesn't fit that bill.  He's a silver spoon kid playing living the American Dream.  Quarterbacks ALWAYS are under the most scrunity, regardless of color.  If McNabb doesn't like that, he's free to quit.  Maybe if he focused on his game a little more and his excuses a little less he could get his team back on track.  

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Report: McNabb says black QBs under more pressure « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools