Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yet another stun gun incident « previous next »
Page: 1

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: September 20, 2007, 02:27:51 PM

These things keep piling up... This one much more disturbing than the UF thing...

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/09/20/sinkovich.woman.tasered.wytv

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#1 : September 20, 2007, 02:48:20 PM

I gotta  get me one of them.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 20, 2007, 03:05:00 PM

I miss the old days where black and blue brusies from a baton were the norm....*sigh*

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 20, 2007, 03:18:14 PM

If it has AA bateries, it could certianly shock a Michigan fan.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 20, 2007, 03:48:13 PM

Only one that look totally unwarranted is the one where she was going form one car to another.... Would be interesting to see the minutes before this video clip started.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 20, 2007, 05:17:41 PM

Only one that look totally unwarranted is the one where she was going form one car to another.... Would be interesting to see the minutes before this video clip started.

Interesting that this happened on September 2nd and the police only started the internal investigation the day when CNN got a hold of the video 3 weeks later.

They had one investigator on CNN talk about this video and said that the officer also crossed the line by kicking the suspect while using the taser.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 20, 2007, 05:23:16 PM

They had one investigator on CNN talk about this video and said that the officer also crossed the line by kicking the suspect while using the taser.

The kicking looked more uncalled for than the tasering .....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 20, 2007, 08:46:17 PM

Thankfully there are some news stations that are watch dog-like at times or this would
have never seen the light of day. Pathetic that some are defending this one too without
having the full story. It looks bad. But I'll wait for more.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 20, 2007, 09:05:14 PM

another worthless piece of crap cop on a power trip. that was way overkill. come on...

1) how are ya supposed to lay down and put your hands behind your back when some jack off is tasering you?

2) the taser is not meant as a punishment for not walking, it's meant to stop someone who is physically threatening to a cop or other people.

3) what kind of puss cop can't control that lady without tasering her and whatever happened to hogtying a suspect when they kick your window?

too many cops on power trips too quick to pull their tasers.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 20, 2007, 09:14:21 PM

Ok, Krazy. You've convinced me. I'm trying to be unbiased but this one is though.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Yet another stun gun incident « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools