Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bidwell is having the anti Pro-Bowl season.... « previous next »
Page: 1

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

: November 13, 2006, 09:49:13 AM

Maybe Larry Brackins can punt?

LOL...he gets pulled into almost every thread.... ;D :D

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#1 : November 13, 2006, 09:48:28 AM

I think we should put Bidwell in at fullback.   Run him up the middle a few times.   He'll be beaten to a pulp.    Then tell him if he doesn't punt better, he's going to play fullback more often.
I say we start him at Center....because anyone with no experience can just go right in and start at Center. So I've read here anyway.....

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : November 13, 2006, 09:19:10 AM

#3 : November 13, 2006, 08:58:21 AM

Bidwell is the guy the Blitz Boys were talking about!!!!! He has quit on the team.

That is a sign on true under achievement.....when the punter quits on the team.   :o

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 13, 2006, 08:43:39 AM

I think we should put Bidwell in at fullback.   Run him up the middle a few times.   He'll be beaten to a pulp.    Then tell him if he doesn't punt better, he's going to play fullback more often.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#5 : November 13, 2006, 08:02:56 AM

Bidwell is the guy the Blitz Boys were talking about!!!!!  He has quit on the team. He just doesn't put the enthusiasm into his punts that he used to.    I would like to see more rugby style punts.   

In fact here is my play I will suggest to Gruden when I see him.  Its called the blast punt.   You hike the ball to the punter as per normal.  Then the punter goes into the rugby punt trot.  As soon as he sees a bunch of defenders milling about beyond the line of scrimmage he blasts a line drive punt right into the unsuspecting crowd. The ball ricochets off the dumbfounded defenders and the alert offense pounces on it.  Since the ball was touched beyond the line of scrimmage it is considered a muff instead of a block and the Bucs get the ball back!!!   If anybody sees Chucky before I do please let him know that I want to talk to him about a secret play called a blast punt.  Thanks.

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#6 : November 13, 2006, 07:26:07 AM

Is his leg just worn out.......he has 54 total punts which will rise to over 60 tonight.  His average is way down, his net is down......could it be from CHRONIC FATIGUE SYNDROME,  or simply it be from a more acute onset like  an inflammed hip flexor  tendonitis ??? ??? ??? ???

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#7 : November 13, 2006, 12:40:18 PM

I think we should put Bidwell in at fullback. Run him up the middle a few times. He'll be beaten to a pulp. Then tell him if he doesn't punt better, he's going to play fullback more often.

Now we need this type of leadership at One Buc, perform or pay the price.

#8 : November 13, 2006, 01:25:38 PM

Hey it's my job to mention Larry Brackins.

gone

Hall of Famer
#9 : November 13, 2006, 03:15:56 PM

I say we start him at Center....because anyone with no experience can just go right in and start at Center. So I've read here anyway.....
No, let's groom him to fill Alstott's shoes next year!

defntlydiffrnt

Starter

#10 : November 13, 2006, 03:41:05 PM

That's awesome.  I don't know why but I just started giggling.  Nervous energy for tonight probably.

coopsxx

Starter
#11 : November 13, 2006, 04:41:29 PM

isnt he an fa at years end?
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bidwell is having the anti Pro-Bowl season.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools