Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton/Hilliard « previous next »
Page: 1

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

: October 07, 2006, 07:37:04 PM

Looks like Clayton will be wearing the "little" Gator jersey... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 07, 2006, 07:39:04 PM

What's up, my Clayton jersey's no good anymore?

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 07, 2006, 07:44:28 PM

What's up, my Clayton jersey's no good anymore?

Gators won today.  What's worse is they scheduled LSU on homecoming.  You know the game usually resurved for a sucker team?  Clayton was talking much crap before they left for NO...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Garv

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 07, 2006, 08:58:09 PM

Got it and I can't believe I didn't get it before now. Florida sure has a tough schedule but it makes every game so exciting.
Good game.

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 08, 2006, 01:05:38 AM

Great game.  Man, that Tebow kid is something else!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : October 08, 2006, 01:21:04 AM

Great game!CHOMP!! Did they get help from Billy Donovan with that jump shot??That was one of the wildest plays
I've ever seen. Beating LSU & their vaunted D just made homecoming that much better! ;D ;D

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#6 : October 08, 2006, 01:51:46 AM

Great game!CHOMP!! Did they get help from Billy Donovan with that jump shot??That was one of the wildest plays
I've ever seen. Beating LSU & their vaunted D just made homecoming that much better! ;D ;D

Very good!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton/Hilliard « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools