Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do you put on inactive « previous next »
Page: 1

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
: September 22, 2007, 11:56:36 AM

Neither Trotter, Chuk nor Sims have been activated for a game so far.

So who do we inactivte to get them in a game?

Seeing as they are all defensive players, I would assume it has to be a defensive player.

When Cox comes back (if he does) after the Carolina game, it just adds to the problem.

Any thoughts?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

kimlogan

Second String

#1 : September 22, 2007, 01:43:58 PM

If Kelly is healthy and with Buchannon playing well, do we really need Cox?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 22, 2007, 02:46:28 PM

If Kelly is healthy and with Buchannon playing well, do we really need Cox?
Yeah...we can release BOston, but keep Cox.  Another head scratcher, IMO.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 22, 2007, 03:52:00 PM

Boid,

Boston's already gone.

Didn't you get the memo?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#4 : September 22, 2007, 04:51:14 PM

He did. He said it is a head scratching move that we didn't release Cox due to his DUI.

Cox is a problem child and I can't stand the guy. I don't care how good he is at special teams. He is a disgrace. The guy now has 2 DUIs on our team. If haters want to look and say that we take on problem child guys like Jeremy Stephens, they really should look at this situation closer. It's a load of crap.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#5 : September 22, 2007, 07:35:16 PM

Boid,

Boston's already gone.

Didn't you get the memo?
Yah Boid....no memo lol

ryan24

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 22, 2007, 08:50:18 PM

He did. He said it is a head scratching move that we didn't release Cox due to his DUI.

Cox was not suspended due to a DUI.

Happy and Peppy and Bursting with love.

BornaBuc47

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 22, 2007, 08:58:27 PM

Boston wasn't suspended because of a DUI either.

From 12 Pro Bowlers to 0-We got hosed alright

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 22, 2007, 08:59:39 PM

I thought Cox was suspended for testing pos in a wiss test for...da-da-duh...alcohol.  He says he drank Champaigne at his wedding and they suprise tested him the next day.

If true that he drank bubbly at his wedding, he should be cut, fined suspended, and tazered twice.  What kind of message does that send, get married and drink Moet, ...bastard.

yes that is sarcasm

0utkast22

Pro Bowler

#9 : September 23, 2007, 12:47:24 AM

When Chuk comes back, im sure greg peterson hits the inactive.....Sims, no joy on all scenarios...he is on the bench...

[

Right now, Id take a six pack of used condoms for Clayton....he makes me wanna punch babies right now!

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 23, 2007, 12:56:21 AM

Cox should be cut, along with Jerramy Stevens.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 23, 2007, 01:51:38 AM

Boston wasn't suspended because of a DUI either.
He sure did.

AS far as Cox goes, we have all these cats stalking the sideline waiting to make some noise on STs.  Yet the wideout corps is supermodel thin, and we boot Boston, but keep Gold Grill?

Makes no sense to me, but then again, I think tazering morons should not only be a right, but a privilege.

Dui, drinking with a probation hanging over you, driving under the "influence" of something stupid (Jesus Dave...), crashing your ride into an old folks home and then timing your forty as you run from it...all of this is moronic.

Yet two of three remain.  And the one guy who gets bootjacked is the one guy the Bucs need more than the other.  Even by this posts original intent...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Who do you put on inactive « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools