Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you blame Gruden as much as I do? What do you think we could do to win some « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : November 12, 2006, 06:12:45 PM

Keep feeding the troll...

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 12, 2006, 06:32:24 PM

look at it like this..

Before Gruden.. No Championship.

After Gruden.. Championship.

it was and is worth it.

#17 : November 12, 2006, 07:02:23 PM

i never was a fan of his to begin with,

Wheere were you last year? Didnt have the balls to say this then or you were riding the wave and praising Gruden

zellmiller

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 12, 2006, 08:30:01 PM

look at it like this..

Before Gruden.. No Championship.

After Gruden.. Championship.

it was and is worth it.

Yeah with Dungy's team.....had to give the obligatory response to that quote.  I guess that really points to what a crappy coach Dungy is in big games. He has never won anything with any of his own teams...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......(as I rub my chin)....hmmmm...very interesting.

Huge ego, not a gruden guy,  doesn't use MIKE.

#19 : November 12, 2006, 08:32:54 PM

Maybe we should switch coaches with Indy every year. We could take turns winning the Lombardi.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 12, 2006, 09:03:00 PM

I lost a sock in the laundry the other day.   I think it may be Gruden's fault.

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 12, 2006, 09:04:22 PM

This one doesn't belong to me; keep moving please........

LOL

WILLBLEE

Starter

#22 : November 12, 2006, 10:17:34 PM

INKED Prolly owns a Chucky Doll too.  LOL

i never was a fan of his to begin with,

Wheere were you last year? Didnt have the balls to say this then or you were riding the wave and praising Gruden

Pious12

Practice Squad

#23 : November 12, 2006, 11:27:37 PM

ROOKIE QUARTERBACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 yr ago Gradkowski was playing against Ball State.  You can't win in the NFL with a rookie QB and a defense that is playing inconsistnent.

So let's fire Gruden and hire who....Jim Fassell??  Some college coach??? You can't fire a top coach with no plan to replace him!!  So the Bucs have had a few up-and down season...but we won a friggin Super Bowl and 2 division championships!  I'll take a Super Bowl over a playoff contender every year!  Plus look at the teams that are usually successful...they have stability at the coaching and QB positions.  Think about Cowher...they were calling for his head 2 years ago and now they have a SB and it's all good.  What about Schottenheimer???  You don't fire a coach b/c your dumbass fans who know nothing about football and only get their opinions from radio talk shows raise hell....that path leads to even more inconsistency and more rebuilding!
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Do you blame Gruden as much as I do? What do you think we could do to win some « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools