Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anti-Grudenites Where are you now? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

#45 : September 24, 2007, 02:51:01 AM

I know you are balanced when it comes to Gruden, I wasnt really directing all of that towards you-

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 24, 2007, 02:53:47 AM

I know you are balanced when it comes to Gruden, I wasnt really directing all of that towards you-
My bad Ronde.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#47 : September 24, 2007, 03:16:58 AM

Ruud's not playing well, bklyn? Please elaborate because I, like many Bucs fans, have seen a Pro Bowl caliber player the last two weeks.

In Verner We Trust

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#48 : September 24, 2007, 03:19:26 AM

Ruud's not playing well, bklyn? Please elaborate because I, like many Bucs fans, have seen a Pro Bowl caliber player the last two weeks.
I think if you include the entire Quote, he is saying Ruud is playing better than that.

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#49 : September 24, 2007, 08:32:14 AM

Your wasting your keystrokes Sgt. Few of the whiners will show up on the board now..and  the ones
that' do will surely not admit that just maybe they were wrong about the team. They'll still find something
to pick at. They probabaly complain when their beer is to cold. As mentioned there is nothing wrong with
complaining when the team is losing..but when they are winning at least have the balls to say that the
team looks good and (god forbid) the coach may have something to do with it.

ShotCaller

Pro Bowler

#50 : September 24, 2007, 08:57:43 AM

I'm getting the impression we could win the superbowl and some people would still complain about Gruden.

This is a fact. He did win the Superbowl. People still complain.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#51 : September 24, 2007, 08:59:55 AM

The bandwagon is starting to get full, now everyone is trying to get to the front of the line.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#52 : September 24, 2007, 12:27:58 PM

Hell yeah I expect my team to go to the playoffs every year.
Where did I say that I did not want a complete football team?
And you show me one ONE!! complete football team that does not make the playoffs.
You sounds too much like a person that likes to put words in other peoples mouth.
Like I said wait I'll wait until week 8 before passing judgement.........

I agree that Gruden is still on the hot seat. Its play-offs or nothing.
Esp. in this division where the Falcons and Saints are garbage.
If this team does not make the playoffs then the coach deserves to be on the hot seat.
That being said im going to wait until at least week 8 before I say anything.
Two wins against 0-2 teams is not a good enough gage for me.
Next week and the week after next will be....

You sound too much like you would rather not have a complete ball team you just want Gruden to fail. To expect the playoffs or be fired is extremely too much but then again I have address this mental concept in other post so I don't feel like repeating it again just look up to previous post...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#53 : September 25, 2007, 06:46:13 PM

Hell yeah I expect my team to go to the playoffs every year.
Where did I say that I did not want a complete football team?
And you show me one ONE!! complete football team that does not make the playoffs.
You sounds too much like a person that likes to put words in other peoples mouth.
Like I said wait I'll wait until week 8 before passing judgement.........

I agree that Gruden is still on the hot seat. Its play-offs or nothing.
Esp. in this division where the Falcons and Saints are garbage.
If this team does not make the playoffs then the coach deserves to be on the hot seat.
That being said im going to wait until at least week 8 before I say anything.
Two wins against 0-2 teams is not a good enough gage for me.
Next week and the week after next will be....

You sound too much like you would rather not have a complete ball team you just want Gruden to fail. To expect the playoffs or be fired is extremely too much but then again I have address this mental concept in other post so I don't feel like repeating it again just look up to previous post...OBD

I can't put anything in your's or anyone else's mouth I just call it like I read it. So if you don't like what I read into your post then DON'T RESPOND...OBD

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anti-Grudenites Where are you now? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools