Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: somebody has to say it.... "Gruden must go." « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5

recover

Rookie
: September 23, 2007, 04:04:09 PM

I know two wins doen't make a season, but I'm encouraged.  I like what I see.  Hope this will continue.
Some is going to say it, so why not start now.  Gruden and Allen must go....... Just kidding ;)

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#1 : September 23, 2007, 04:05:34 PM

The 4th quarter looked good today. Gruden was spotty today, though. I didn't like a lot of his playcalls. Garcia made nice audibles.

escobar

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 23, 2007, 04:07:10 PM

You didn't like a lot of his playcalls? How about who the HELL cares what YOU like? You don't like anything about this team, you hate the coach and will continue to spew your nonsense on here, win or lose, until Gruden is gone. We get it, now shut up.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : September 23, 2007, 04:10:28 PM

You didn't like a lot of his playcalls? How about who the HELL cares what YOU like? You don't like anything about this team, you hate the coach and will continue to spew your nonsense on here, win or lose, until Gruden is gone. We get it, now shut up.

You're very, very wrong. I support Gruden as long as he is the coach. And hopefully it is a long time (because we are winning and turning it around this season).

I don't blindly hate. I just don't like a lot of what he does. I do not like the west coast offense and I see a lot of problems with the personnel we have here. I'm really concerned that if Galloway goes down we're screwed.

And by the way, I will write whatever I want on here whenever I want. I don't care if you like it, either. I don't need your stamp of approval for anything.

superbuc

Practice Squad
#4 : September 23, 2007, 04:12:31 PM

Es., Option is actually pretty balanced.  Just chill and enjoy the win, bro!

escobar

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 23, 2007, 04:12:40 PM

You clearly lie so often you have even managed to convince yourself you like Gruden. We scored 24 today and 31 last week and you have been the first to come on here and cry about the competition and playcalling. You don't support a damn thing. You are a joke.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 23, 2007, 04:15:19 PM

Es., Option is actually pretty balanced. Just chill and enjoy the win, bro!
Exactly.

Good post.
You clearly lie so often you have even managed to convince yourself you like Gruden. We scored 24 today and 31 last week and you have been the first to come on here and cry about the competition and playcalling. You don't support a damn thing. You are a joke.
Jesus.  Can you make yourself sound more stupid...

Option is a good poster, and for the most part, we are all patient.

We are enjoying the momentum, now stick a bottle in your mouth and cry somewhere else.

We waited a long time to see some good football.  A LOOOONG time.  If you lose a lot, you WILL be called out.  AS Gruden has been.  BUt he is backing up the smcak, walkin the walk.  So give it a rest cat.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#7 : September 23, 2007, 04:17:25 PM

The Bucs won the division and went to the playoffs in 2005.  Gimme a break, waiting for a long time.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 23, 2007, 04:18:57 PM

The Bucs won the division and went to the playoffs in 2005. Gimme a break, waiting for a long time.
Don;t give me that crap dude.  I am one of the firm believers that Gruden is a good coach because of that season.  Go ahead and dig it up baby! 

But prior to that, what has there been to be fond of exactly?

Yeah.  You can go.  Dismissed.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#9 : September 23, 2007, 04:20:48 PM

Wow, everyone angry after a solid win. Kool it.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#10 : September 23, 2007, 04:21:22 PM

Now you are going to call me a liar? That's really big of you. In fact, it makes you look like the blind fool that you are. I challenge you to go back and look at my body of posts over the last 5 years. Even look at my posts last season and you will see that I am a Gruden supporter on this board and have argued many times in his favor. I call it how I see it, and I am scrutinizing him at this point because I feel it's deserved. I don't care if you think it is or isn't.

Nobody's perfect, especially Gruden at this juncture. He's on the hot seat whether you want to believe it or not. I wasn't pleased with the playcalling or the clock management prior to halftime. That has to get fixed. The running in the 4th quarter was beautiful. I liked running the clock down that way...it was safe and effective. You always want to end a game like that and it was some very smart playcalling.

If you want to know why I am being so hard on Gruden, I will tell you. I have argued in his favor so many times that I came to the conclusion that there would be no excuses for him this season. There aren't, either, in my opinion. It took me 4 years to be unconvinced that he was the guy for the job, and it is going to take a while for me to become convinced again that he is indeed the guy for the job. I don't care if you believe me, either, especially since you have proven to be a jerk in this thread and  have proved to be an excuse machine for Gruden in the past.

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 23, 2007, 04:21:31 PM

Boid...sounds like you're comin' back from the "darkside"...

Just two games, but we won them, and back to back. Both wins could not have been accomplished mroe differently!

Speaks to a well coached executing TEAM effort!

Incomparable sig by Incognito

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#12 : September 23, 2007, 04:22:13 PM

It was good football today, Boid. NFL football, finally.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 23, 2007, 04:25:02 PM

Boid...sounds like you're comin' back from the "darkside"...

Just two games, but we won them, and back to back. Both wins could not have been accomplished mroe differently!

Speaks to a well coached executing TEAM effort!

I agree.

And yes, I am seeing glimmers of hope.  

Can you blame anyone, espescially me, for being negative after the last four years or so?

Consistency is what I am looking for.  I want the BUcs to win just as much as anyone around who wears Pewter.

And I am a Gruden supporter, probably a Grudenista, as Dal would label it.  But I am also aware of time, aware of my surroundings, and would like to watch good football again...

It looks like Gruden is doing a good job so far.  And who amongst you is going to say I am not happy with the spankings the last two weeks?

I am glad for the Bucs, and then glad for Gruden.  In that order.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : September 23, 2007, 04:25:27 PM

It was good football today, Boid. NFL football, finally.
Amen bro!

Page: 1 2 3 ... 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: somebody has to say it.... "Gruden must go." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools