Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: somebody has to say it.... "Gruden must go." « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#30 : September 23, 2007, 07:55:26 PM

That's what it seems like around here, wiggumdk.
  Shutup -- you call him out for everything and even in the wins you try and find something-- Bunch of haters around this joint-- that can't even stand to win w/o slinging crap. Just like all the Ruud haters that said he wasn't nothing since Q was starting last year-- eat the crow haters Bwahahahahahah

You don't know what you're talking about.

Find me a 2006 post where I did that. You can't.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#31 : September 23, 2007, 07:59:02 PM

That's what it seems like around here, wiggumdk.
Shutup -- you call him out for everything and even in the wins you try and find something-- Bunch of haters around this joint-- that can't even stand to win w/o slinging crap. Just like all the Ruud haters that said he wasn't nothing since Q was starting last year-- eat the crow haters Bwahahahahahah

You don't know what you're talking about.

Find me a 2006 post where I did that. You can't.

How bout 2007 and your 2nd post today-- you try even in a win to preach negativity-- SHUTUP w/ the crap and give it a rest-- they won EINSTEIN

ur not worth sig status

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#32 : September 23, 2007, 08:06:38 PM

Of course every play he calls is a Jon Gruden play.

People are twisting everything I have said around these last few weeks and I am getting sick and tired of it. I type in plain English. Stop being so sensitive people.

The problem is you don't know exactly what an audible is. Gruden gives him 3 plays, one the primary and two others he can swtich to. YOu're making it seem like Garcia is calling a completely different play, that's not he case.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#33 : September 23, 2007, 08:08:17 PM

You know what? Let's get off on a different foot here, friend.

You are blasting me but you really don't know me, or aren't recalling my many, many positive posts in the past. That's ok with me, just stop insulting me and telling me to shut up. By the way, we won today so let's enjoy that. It was a good game.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#34 : September 23, 2007, 08:10:42 PM

Of course every play he calls is a Jon Gruden play.

People are twisting everything I have said around these last few weeks and I am getting sick and tired of it. I type in plain English. Stop being so sensitive people.

The problem is you don't know exactly what an audible is. Gruden gives him 3 plays, one the primary and two others he can swtich to. YOu're making it seem like Garcia is calling a completely different play, that's not he case.

He could be. An audible just means he is changing the play. I have never seen any literature that would suggest he is restricted to calling just those 3 plays. It is quite possible he can audible into any play he wants based on what he sees. If he could only audible into the 3 plays called at the time that would put a lot of restrictions on him and I think that would be unnecessary.

Let's just put it to rest. We won, I am not unhappy. I pointed out some flaws in the game and man my butt is roasting today from it. You guys need to calm down.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#35 : September 23, 2007, 08:12:22 PM

Where is the insult all I said was shutup and you should -- you are calling out the HC for a well coached game in which the team blew out another-- if that doesn't prove blind negativity --- than what does?  

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#36 : September 23, 2007, 08:16:37 PM

I didn't call out the head coach. I said he was spotty today and I believe that to be true. I didn't like the clock management at the end of the 2nd quarter. I just didn't like the way the game was managed from a coaching standpoint there, and I didn't like the playcalls there, either. I think we need to mix in more of those pitch plays. We hardly run them but we did it with some great success today.

Anyways, I am done talking with you. I tried extremely hard to just be nice about this whole thing and you came back with telling me to shut up again. Whether you care or not, I had respect for you as I did everyone on here but yours at this point is just lost.

I have a different opinion than you do. I didn't call for Gruden to be fired. I didn't do that after the Seattle game, either. I just want him to turn it around. I am a fan who has concerns about the team. There are some situations I wanted handled better, and some playcalls I think we could have changed to better suit the situations and the game. Blindness would be to praise after a win, blame after a loss. I'm not doing either.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#37 : September 23, 2007, 08:22:14 PM

Sorry Teenage Ninja Turtle-- I dont agree--Obviously you know it was not bright to call out a HC in a win where he called a very good game---- the fact you have to explain yourself is proof enough. So be done with me -- you lost all repect from me much earlier in this post. But dont worry I never needed your respect-- I caught ur negative spin in post 2 -- but consider the education free--- TMNT forever (or at least my 6 year old claims)!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#38 : September 23, 2007, 08:26:38 PM

I like turtles.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#39 : September 23, 2007, 08:27:45 PM

I like Buc fans

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 23, 2007, 08:28:39 PM

The 4th quarter looked good today. Gruden was spotty today, though. I didn't like a lot of his playcalls. Garcia made nice audibles.
Doesn't Gruden call the secondary play as well?  I thought he called two plays.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#41 : September 23, 2007, 08:47:14 PM

I like Buc fans

Obviously not if they disagree with you.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#42 : September 23, 2007, 08:48:42 PM

The 4th quarter looked good today. Gruden was spotty today, though. I didn't like a lot of his playcalls. Garcia made nice audibles.
Doesn't Gruden call the secondary play as well?  I thought he called two plays.

He calls 3. Garcia then picks the play he wants.

An audible, from what I understand can be to another play not within that 3 play set though. That's what we're unsure of. Keepon mentioned that it may be just within the 3 plays Gruden calls. I think Garcia could audible to any play he wants.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#43 : September 23, 2007, 09:03:00 PM

I like Buc fans

Obviously not if they disagree with you.
I apologize -- I could of sworn you were a complainer -- not a true fan ::)=== see post #2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#44 : September 23, 2007, 09:07:32 PM

I find it ridiculous to complain about anything right now.   The Bucs are drastically improved and just won 2 games they would have lost badly last year.   It's all good right now.   If you are a Rams or Stains fan, I could see you complaining.   For now, I'm enjoying this season.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: somebody has to say it.... "Gruden must go." « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools