Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: with all this complaining about a WR « previous next »
Page: 1

GMC 93

Hall of Famer

: September 23, 2007, 06:22:13 PM

I got thinking about the off season and really o my wish list the players I want are samuel(if he leaves the pats) which we could then trade kelly and a QB or DE and the draft we can gety A WR in the first round like Desean Jackson(my favorite), Limas sweed, early doucet, Andre Caldwell,Mario Manningham(if he comes out) that's five guys to choose from as of right now my only question so far is how fast will sweed run the 40 if he runs a 4.5 or better than yeah for sure oh and I almost forgot if turner from SC if he comes out he runs a 4.5 or better than all together that's 6 guys to choose from so dont give up hope yet and if we get a WR in free agency instaed it shoud be Berrian

Formerly known as Revis Islander

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 23, 2007, 06:23:55 PM

I just don't see 'em going after a DE when they just used the #4 pick to get one.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#2 : September 23, 2007, 08:08:59 PM

No receiver in the 1st round. We can get a receiver who can contribute alot more and earlier on in free agency. I'd like to see us go for a DT or CB.

dpc1192

Starter

#3 : September 23, 2007, 08:14:47 PM

we need a receiver who runs in the 4.3s not the 4.5s

just say no to Derek Carr

#4 : September 23, 2007, 08:18:53 PM

I want a Powerful Undertackle in the 1st Round.

BucsRule80

Starter

#5 : September 23, 2007, 08:24:12 PM

I want a good DT in the 1st round or a speedy WR. Either one would be great.

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 23, 2007, 08:28:31 PM

We need a receiver who can get consistent seperation and who can hold onto the ball.

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

Fresh

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 23, 2007, 08:31:54 PM

I'd like us to take Andre Woodson,Glenn Dorsey,DeSean Jackson, or Sedrick Ellis. If there all gone, lets just let the clock run out until we pick in the second round. I do NOT want Michael Clayton bust pick because we didn't get the guy we wanted. If those 4 are all gone im doing whatever it takes to trade for one of those guys.

Quote from: True Playa
I'm a playa from way back and playa's gotta play. I'm straight pimpin'. Southside OG's keep it real. Represent the third coast.

#8 : September 23, 2007, 08:39:33 PM

I like Dorsey!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: with all this complaining about a WR « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools