Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NCAA Basketball Thread « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#45 : November 29, 2006, 03:39:36 PM

Oregon plays at Georgetown tonight.... hopefully its close.

My friend Ian had a rough night vs Syracuse think he went like 3-11 shooting... but hes getting good PT for a frosh.

flyinbuc

Pro Bowler

#46 : November 30, 2006, 03:55:55 PM

umm, as for the BBall question, yep I like the Buckeyes and the Thad 5.
They gave a valiant effort but I knew they couldnt keep hitting those crazy 3's all night. Might be different with their big man but UNC put it too them in the 2nd half

ranman

Pro Bowler

#47 : December 01, 2006, 01:22:07 PM

They gave a valiant effort but I knew they couldnt keep hitting those crazy 3's all night. Might be different with their big man but UNC put it too them in the 2nd half

They actually played better than I expected.  Should be different with Odom.  Regardless, the first 35 minutes were fun to watch....

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#48 : December 01, 2006, 04:44:42 PM

They actually played better than I expected. Should be different with Odom. Regardless, the first 35 minutes were fun to watch....

Who is Odom?

I'd like to see UF-OSU in CFB, and then again in CBB for the NC.   ;D

#49 : December 01, 2006, 05:01:50 PM

NOTE : I AM NOT A GATORS FAN

Oden v. Noah would be a great matchup

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#50 : December 01, 2006, 09:10:08 PM

Oregon beat Gtown by 7 on the road. Undefeated should be top 25 next poll. Great RPI win

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#51 : December 01, 2006, 11:57:10 PM

Oden would probably matchup more with Horford than Noah though.

ranman

Pro Bowler

#52 : December 02, 2006, 02:08:57 PM

They actually played better than I expected. Should be different with Odom. Regardless, the first 35 minutes were fun to watch....

Who is Odom?

I'd like to see UF-OSU in CFB, and then again in CBB for the NC.   ;D

arrgghh.  i even went through spell check, duh.  Just saw where he might be on the court a week from today.  We need him for the UF game the 23rd.  should be fun

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#53 : December 02, 2006, 04:00:26 PM

Who is Odom?

I'd like to see UF-OSU in CFB, and then again in CBB for the NC. ;D

arrgghh. i even went through spell check, duh. Just saw where he might be on the court a week from today. We need him for the UF game the 23rd. should be fun

Yeah I hear he will be back for the Valpo game.

Even though we won't get the UF-OSU CFB matchup at least we can get it in Basketball.....

ranman

Pro Bowler

#54 : December 02, 2006, 05:30:36 PM

Who is Odom?

arrgghh. i even went through spell check, duh. Just saw where he might be on the court a week from today. We need him for the UF game the 23rd. should be fun

Even though we won't get the UF-OSU CFB matchup at least we can get it in Basketball.....

7-2 right now, Ray.  stranger things have happened .........

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#55 : December 02, 2006, 05:42:29 PM

Who is Odom?

7-2 right now, Ray. stranger things have happened .........

Florida would need to blow AK out and I don't see that happening.  Even then voters would need to put UF over Michigan and they likely won't do it.  It is a very long shot, and UF needs to win anyway.

Anyway, the game is about to start.   I am done typing from my seat until after the game.  BTW, the GA Dome is Garbage.  One of the worst stadiums I have ever been in, and I am in Club even.......

#56 : December 02, 2006, 05:58:44 PM

yeah Oden is playing tonight from what I hear...

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#57 : December 03, 2006, 01:09:08 AM

yeah Oden is playing tonight from what I here...

put up decent numbers... but its Valpo

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#58 : December 03, 2006, 02:17:21 PM

;D

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#59 : December 03, 2006, 02:17:53 PM

Tech kicks off it's ACC sched. tonight vs. Miami

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 49
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: NCAA Basketball Thread « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools