Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JAVABUC's: Pictures from the Rams game « previous next »
Page: 1 2

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #15 : September 24, 2007, 08:29:59 AM »

damn we got some ugly cheerleaders
::)

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #16 : September 24, 2007, 08:53:06 AM »

I must say I enjoy the other team's cheerleaders a bit more. Always looking for something
new to admire.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #17 : September 24, 2007, 08:51:03 AM »

And one for Chucky4mayor.   (Sorry I don't have more than this one picture of the guys for you.)

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #18 : September 24, 2007, 09:49:18 AM »

Why are the fans always standing up? Was this a big play? I swear they stand up for the entire game. I'm getting too old to see games in person anymore.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #19 : September 24, 2007, 09:57:35 AM »

Why are the fans always standing up? Was this a big play? I swear they stand up for the entire game. I'm getting too old to see games in person anymore.

Those were Barrett's backers.    They see Ruud breaking into the open on that play and got excited.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

« #20 : September 24, 2007, 09:58:10 AM »

The Indian looking cheerleader really umm... grew up in the offseason.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

« #21 : September 24, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »

Seems the ratio of game photos to cheerleader photos was a lot closer this time. Wow do we have some mighty attractive ladies as cheerleaders! I know that if I just got one chance to talk with them, they would see what a great guy I am and then they would fall in love with me and...yea right. :)

GatorBuc85

Pro Bowler

« #22 : September 24, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »

Nice cheerleader pics. :)

-Chase

Our fans suck!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
« #23 : September 25, 2007, 02:37:20 AM »

NFL bans cheerleaders from distracting players from opposing teams
September 21st, 2007

The National Football League sent out a memo on Thursday that in strict terms prohibit teams from having their cheerleaders warm up and stretch outside the visiting team locker room.

The tactic is “distracting and inappropriate and to be stopped immediately and teams will be monitored” according to Kirsch (I think he was more or less quoting the memo). Patriots Football Weekly scribe Tom Casale instantly recalled an anecdote about former Patriots wide receiver David Givens telling him how Redskins cheerleaders had been stretching in front of him and distracted him to the point where he couldn’t concentrate on what he was supposed to do last time Patriots played Washington down there. Patriots lost.

Kirsch denied that Patriots use their cheerleaders in that fashion.

MBF

Hall of Famer

« #24 : September 25, 2007, 01:01:43 PM »

^Sounds fair. Suprised Givens didn't say he had trouble running, though.
  Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: JAVABUC's: Pictures from the Rams game « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools