Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Haynesworth « previous next »
Page: 1

karen anderson

Practice Squad

: November 13, 2006, 02:39:18 AM

Are you people serious? Most players interviewed said they thought he should have been banned for the rest of the year. He's done crap to his own team mates. DB on the same team with this ass?

bucfn126

Second String
#1 : November 12, 2006, 01:41:22 PM

If the Titans cut this guy should the Bucs give him a chance? I wouldn't be opposed to it . Maybe he would become the ass kicker Scott has mentioned the Bucs are lacking in the locker room.

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#2 : November 12, 2006, 01:54:20 PM

when i heard the titans were not to excited on getting him back from the suspension that was the 1st thing i thought. I would like to have haynseworth on our line, he is big, disruptive, quick and nasty, and i think thats what we need. I say yes we should go get him if he is available.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#3 : November 12, 2006, 01:56:31 PM

yeah, let's pull in a guy with zero character and zero respect from his teamates and coaches.

I would find it hard to root for this idiot.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Haynesworth « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools