Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate waiting for Bucs games. « previous next »
Page: 1

TDTB

Second String

: November 12, 2006, 02:51:26 PM

I hate having to wait on a late game, let alone a sunday night game, and then when its monday night......kill me. I just like waking up on sunday, flipping on the T.V, and BAM Bucs football.

DBHit55

Starter

#1 : November 12, 2006, 02:55:26 PM

yeah kind of, but we havent had a monday night in a while, im looking forward to ordering a pizza and sitting back watching on monday

#2 : November 12, 2006, 04:06:02 PM

Today is about yard work,and a little laundry.Mabey clean to garage.

gone

Hall of Famer
#3 : November 12, 2006, 05:12:22 PM

Today is about getting drunk, hoping other NFC teams lose, and waiting for tomorrow night.  With a break to watch CHI NYG.

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#4 : November 12, 2006, 06:24:00 PM

Should be interesting its raining now and supposed to all night here in New York

redtab78

Pro Bowler
#5 : November 12, 2006, 10:19:17 PM

at least you get to watch Bucs games on TV!!! I have to have the damn Direct TV football package to see any of them unless its a Moday / Sunday night game up here in VA.......great perks of the military huh?

Anyone who thinks Tim Tebow will be a great NFL QB is an idiot.

gone

Hall of Famer
#6 : November 12, 2006, 11:02:04 PM

at least you get to watch Bucs games on TV!!! I have to have the damn Direct TV football package to see any of them unless its a Moday / Sunday night game up here in VA.......great perks of the military huh?
Well, if you had worked hard and were smart, you wouldn't be stuck in Virginia...

:P
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hate waiting for Bucs games. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools