Boards > The Red Board

How about Jason Taylor??? as our new DE

(1/4) > >>

Mohawkbucs:
Jared Allen if not Dwight freeney, even tho freeney most likely wont leave, then Allen is our answer unless they want to draft Adams in the first round

grefly:
Now that is a hilarious visual!

mjs020294:

--- Quote from: BlackBeardsGhost on November 13, 2006, 09:49:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: M~J~S on November 12, 2006, 03:00:33 PM --- Rice is a better DE.....

--- End quote ---
That's a joke.

--- End quote ---

Hater.   :P

Rice is obviously better than Taylor.  I know this to be true because Simeon says he is the greatest DE ever to play the game.  ;)

ABuccs Fan:

--- Quote from: M~J~S on November 13, 2006, 10:14:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: BlackBeardsGhost on November 13, 2006, 09:49:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: M~J~S on November 12, 2006, 03:00:33 PM --- Rice is a better DE.....

--- End quote ---
That's a joke.

--- End quote ---

Hater.   :P

Rice is obviously better than Taylor.  I know this to be true because Simeon says he is the greatest DE ever to play the game.  ;)

--- End quote ---
As old as he is, I wish Deacon Jones upon Gruden's invitation to practice a few years ago, walked up to Rice and kicked him in the nuts!!!!

Beastie:

--- Quote from: BucINT20 on November 12, 2006, 06:34:13 PM ---he's not any better than simeon...at this stage in his career, i think rice would be a beast as an OLB in a 3-4, just like taylor is...i think if taylor were lining up as a traditional DE, he'd be the invisible man, just like rice.

--- End quote ---

You mustve never seen a dolphin football game.

Oh and Jason Taylor is playing the traditional DE position but they just like to move him around because hes that versatile.

I really cant name more than 1-2 people from the DE position that I would have over Taylor and Rice sure as hell isnt one of them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version