Boards > The Red Board

Has Brees been a huge addition for the Saints or what?

(1/1)

bradentonian:

--- Quote from: BlackBeardsGhost on November 13, 2006, 12:57:21 AM ---Monsterous addition. San Diego didn't make a mistake though, it looks like Rivers will be a nice QB in this league.

--- End quote ---

San Diego's mistake was not getting any value for Brees.

ABuccs Fan:

--- Quote from: bradentonian on November 13, 2006, 01:47:50 AM ---
--- Quote from: BlackBeardsGhost on November 13, 2006, 12:57:21 AM ---Monsterous addition. San Diego didn't make a mistake though, it looks like Rivers will be a nice QB in this league.

--- End quote ---

San Diego's mistake was not getting any value for Brees.

--- End quote ---
...and how were they supposed to do that, trade him last year?

ABuccs Fan:
Monsterous addition. San Diego didn't make a mistake though, it looks like Rivers will be a nice QB in this league.

DanTurksGhost:
I've always been in support of this guy. Glad to see he's found the right fit (apparently), sorry to see it's with our division rival.

stereochemistry:
I see he's found his next Gates.

rocko23:
yeah he is playing great but i have no love for the siants

Hit55Fan:
reminds me of gannon with the pump fakes

XXXVII Champs:
The NO GM staff and coaches did a great job of bringing in letting go the right guys.  They could be much better next year with a few more good pick ups.

HateDaEagles:

--- Quote from: XXXVII Champs on November 13, 2006, 12:46:27 PM ---The NO GM staff and coaches did a great job of bringing in letting go the right guys.  They could be much better next year with a few more good pick ups.

--- End quote ---

You are right BUT they have a lot of $$ tied up in rbs. At some point, it has to bite them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version