Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: QUARLES, RICE, WYMS OUT FOR MONDAY NIGHT « previous next »
Page: 1 2

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

« : November 13, 2006, 10:01:01 AM »

Anyone else think this could be a blessing in disguise? Maybe Ruud and White come in and play well... Then wouldnt that eliminate a DE with a first day pick?

No because then Spires is gonna be gone so we need 2 DE's right now and White has to show he is one of those two.

Plus the problem is getting pressure up the middle.  QB's are feeling the pressure from the outside and moving up in the pocket...As much as I think Delhome is a fraud he has good pocket presence...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Beastie

Rookie

« #1 : November 13, 2006, 09:27:36 AM »

Anyone else think this could be a blessing in disguise? Maybe Ruud and White come in and play well... Then wouldnt that eliminate a DE with a first day pick?

Who knows maybe we see something from these kids that would then let us draft Joe Thomas with our first pick instead of spending it on the defensive side since after DE I dont think there is someone worth taking where we would be picking. Then with the other 3 first day picks we take a DT, CB and OLB/S?

I also really hope to see Stovall tonight. He and Grads developed something in preseason that I hope can transfer over now when hes healthy.  WHO KNOWS?!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #2 : November 13, 2006, 09:40:57 AM »

Who knows maybe we see something from these kids that would then let us draft Joe Thomas with our first pick instead of spending it on the defensive side since after DE I dont think there is someone worth taking where we would be picking. Then with the other 3 first day picks we take a DT, CB and OLB/S?

I also really hope to see Stovall tonight. He and Grads developed something in preseason that I hope can transfer over now when hes healthy.  WHO KNOWS?!!!

Even if White shows he is capable of playing DE I would still like the Bucs to add two defensive lineman day one of the draft.  I hope to see Stovall as well becuase it would answer a lot of the question marks surrounding the Bucs WR corps.

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

« #3 : November 13, 2006, 09:10:59 AM »

well at least now we can get a look at some of the younger guys, see what our future holds for us and possibly see what we really need to address in the draft

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

« #4 : November 13, 2006, 08:30:15 AM »

Lets face it, some of the young guys on defense may make some plays, and Brooks and Barber will be there, but the games this team wins through the rest of the year are going to have to be won by Gradkowski and the offense. That's fine by me though, because that baptism under fire will pay dividends next year when we have been able to fill the holes on the defense, which although glaring, are not as many as some make it out to be.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #5 : November 13, 2006, 07:11:07 AM »

Well we went from thin to invisible on the DL. John Bradley now starts at UT and then who rotates in? Will there be a Julian Jenkins sighting because now they can't rotate Spires or White inside since both of those cats will be occupied with the start, and who the heck backs those two guys up?

Who cares about the DL when you can have 3 or 4 extra LBs and WRs that can play STs?   [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

Exactly.   [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

« #6 : November 12, 2006, 09:01:32 PM »

Wyms being out hurts.   The others don't matter much.   The big loss however was Brian Kelly.   That one is a killer.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #7 : November 13, 2006, 01:06:54 AM »

Maybe a little youth will bring some hunger. Some motor.

But I doubt it, and it doesn't matter anyway.

A Monday night win would be nice, but the season is a stinky joke, and it doesn't really matter.

The Bucs, the Raiders, and the Lions are a running joke. The Niners are the punch line.

I can't wait till next season.

And FWIW, WAY TO RUIN MY THANKSGIVING. Yeah, I said it.
  Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking this!

PewterReportJF

Hall of Famer

« #8 : November 12, 2006, 05:45:00 PM »

Group,

PewterReport.com is reporting the Tampa Bay Buccaneers will be without three starters on the defensive side of the ball when they play the Carolina Panthers Monday night. Bucs MLB Shelton Quarles, DE Simeon Rice and DT Ellis Wyms did not travel with the team to Carolina Sunday and will not play vs. the Panthers because of their respective injuries. Click on the link below for the entire story.

http://www.pewterreport.com/articles/view/2619

« #9 : November 12, 2006, 05:46:56 PM »

oh ....DAMN that's gonna hurt us really, really, really bad....

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #10 : November 12, 2006, 05:49:02 PM »

The only one that really hurts is Wyms. Rice hasn't done anything all year and Quarles hasn't done much either. Let's see if White and Ruud are really going to be players to build around.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #11 : November 12, 2006, 05:49:12 PM »

That's gonna hurt.  Hopefully D White steps up big.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

« #12 : November 12, 2006, 05:52:07 PM »

Bradely, Hayes, or Jenkins. I hope the Bucs go with Hayes.

coolhandluke

Starter

« #13 : November 12, 2006, 05:55:21 PM »

LOLOL That Hurts WhaT?? The Team is already Pathetic and those guys have already been mailing it in. Put some Kids in who want to play!!

Get Real,..This is a Good thing

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« #14 : November 12, 2006, 05:57:34 PM »

I hope Jenkins gets some PT.  This is his big opportunity to prove his doubters (including myself) wrong.  I hope he really strps up and has a big game.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: QUARLES, RICE, WYMS OUT FOR MONDAY NIGHT « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools