Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: QUARLES, RICE, WYMS OUT FOR MONDAY NIGHT « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : November 12, 2006, 06:01:55 PM

Who cares anyway, the season is down the crapper, and wins take us down the draft.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : November 12, 2006, 06:02:25 PM

I like it. Yeah, some would argue that this is going to affect our chances to win, but I do want to see Ruud in the starting role and how the DL would work without Rice.

gone

Hall of Famer
#17 : November 12, 2006, 06:14:54 PM

Who starts for Wyms.

Nice attitude MJ.

Ruud will be fine for Q, it was only a matter of time anyway. 

Hope Biusaccia's happy he got his tweeners.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#18 : November 12, 2006, 06:18:04 PM

Nice attitude MJ.

So what would you prefer, a few wins and fall down the draft, OR a top five pick and the chance to trade down a few spots for an extra second round pick?

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#19 : November 12, 2006, 06:18:40 PM

oh well , lets hope the young boys get hyped for monday night and leave it on the field

Lynch47

Hall of Famer

#20 : November 12, 2006, 06:20:38 PM

Of course I want a top 5 pick but at the same time I want the Bucs to kick the crap out of Carolina

gone

Hall of Famer
#21 : November 12, 2006, 06:22:35 PM

Nice attitude MJ.

So what would you prefer, a few wins and fall down the draft, OR a top five pick and the chance to trade down a few spots for an extra second round pick?

Well a few wins would indicate there is a workable core here.  Lose out indicates there's nothing but crap.  I hope for the former.

barberiino

Second String

#22 : November 12, 2006, 08:57:02 PM

hasn't rice been out every game except the last carolina game?.... i dont remember hearing his name called.

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#23 : November 12, 2006, 10:37:33 PM

Maybe Kiffin should have sat some of these injured guys sooner.  The players are going to say they can play. Its up to the coach to bite the bullet and sit Quarles and Rice if they are sub-par because of injury.   We have White and Ruud ready to play.

Maybe Kiffin is a closing the barn door after the horse is stolen on sitting these players.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#24 : November 12, 2006, 10:53:53 PM

Nice attitude MJ.

Well a few wins would indicate there is a workable core here.  Lose out indicates there's nothing but crap.  I hope for the former.

exactly, these guys can't suck all season and retain serious designs on being part of a 12-4 juggernaut next year....winning games this year doesn't guarantee anything next year, but you need the players to play well together and get better through the year....give me an improving line, a QB whose accuracy and poise is improving, and a defense that finally finds its playmakers and as many wins as these guys have in them...i'd take that over a team that bungles its way to 3-13 and the #2 pick.

TDTB

Second String

#25 : November 12, 2006, 10:58:54 PM

I will be curious to see how well Ruud does. There are a lot of good MLB's coming out next year (some probably convertable to OLB).

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#26 : November 13, 2006, 12:08:49 AM

Maybe a little youth will bring some hunger.  Some motor.

But I doubt it, and it doesn't matter anyway.

A Monday night win would be nice, but the season is a stinky joke, and it doesn't really matter.

The Bucs, the Raiders, and the Lions are a running joke.  The Niners are the punch line.

I can't wait till next season. 

And FWIW, WAY TO RUIN MY THANKSGIVING.  Yeah, I said it.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#27 : November 12, 2006, 11:41:03 PM

Well we went from thin to invisible on the DL. John Bradley now starts at UT and then who rotates in? Will there be a Julian Jenkins sighting because now they can't rotate Spires or White inside since both of those cats will be occupied with the start, and who the heck backs those two guys up?

Who cares about the DL when you can have 3 or 4 extra LBs and WRs that can play STs?   [banghead] [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#28 : November 13, 2006, 02:08:11 PM

Right, so Ruud at MLB, White at RE, but who in the heck will start at UT?

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#29 : November 13, 2006, 04:24:56 PM

Isnt it Ironic, at the end of August we were all saying how our lack of depth on the D-Line might come back to hurt us at some stage....

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: BREAKING NEWS: QUARLES, RICE, WYMS OUT FOR MONDAY NIGHT « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools