Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton - An Idea « previous next »
Page: 1 2

gone

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 25, 2007, 12:33:25 PM

Could he be converted into a TE?   He blocks well and wouldn't be counted on to catch so often.

Interesting idea.  Let me go see what people think in the 50-60 other threads about this that have been created since last year about this idea, then I'll get back to you....

#16 : September 25, 2007, 01:54:37 PM

Clayton can not drive block a DE or LB. Alex Smith barely can and he has 40 lbs on Clayton

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 25, 2007, 01:57:43 PM

Clayton just needs to catch the football. Somewhat surprisingly to me, I'm being told that Garcia really wants to throw it to him. Garcia seems to feel like if Clayton can just get over the issues that are keeping him from catching the football, he could be a 50-60 catch guy.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : September 25, 2007, 02:06:13 PM

I've seen this thread somewhere else before. Is this deja vu or what?

Anyway, they may have him line up at TE like they were doing before with Stovall. Why not?

More like ground hog day

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#19 : September 25, 2007, 02:18:31 PM

i say use him as a safety, hes been really good lately at breaking up passes...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 25, 2007, 02:22:39 PM

LMAO

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#21 : September 25, 2007, 02:48:48 PM

Clayton just needs to catch the football. Somewhat surprisingly to me, I'm being told that Garcia really wants to throw it to him. Garcia seems to feel like if Clayton can just get over the issues that are keeping him from catching the football, he could be a 50-60 catch guy.

Yep...even more. He just needs to pull his head out of the clouds.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#22 : September 25, 2007, 03:43:23 PM

Yep...even more. He just needs to pull his head out of the clouds.

If Clayton is going to get it back he will have Garcia to thank for it.  Just sayin'

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Clayton - An Idea « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools