Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs are jumping on the USF bandwagon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22

joedav01

Hall of Famer

: September 25, 2007, 09:36:35 AM

Joey Galloway from Deumig's show yesterday-
"I'm going with the fact that the game is played here in Tampa. Everyone, including me, is excited about USF being ranked in the top 20. I'm going to go with the fact that we're going to pack the stadium. We're all going to be wearing green and we're all very excited for this game. I'm going to take USF."

G.A.
"Sounds like quite a few Bucs players have requested sideline passes for Friday's game, so it's getting to be such an event that you'll have celebrity sightings at Ray-Jay on Friday night"

Greg's blog

;D  I love it!!! Friday can't get here soon enough.

MarineBuc

Starter

#1 : September 25, 2007, 09:42:49 AM

Good for the Bulls...they deserve all of the attention they are getting.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 25, 2007, 09:50:04 AM

I'm from Tampa born and raised. I went to FSU. I cheer for USF, I believe they are the second best team in FL, though Miami looked great the other night against Texas A&M.

Because I cheer for USF and because I'll be at the game friday night cheering for USF makes me a bandwagon leech? So be it.

But don't get it twisted, I've waited for ten years to see Jim Levitt and the Bulls in the AP Top-25. Great job Jim.

Oh yea, here's to deserving a spot in the AP Top-10 after beating West Virginia on Friday night, Go Bulls.

You Can't Spell SCUM Without The

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 25, 2007, 09:55:38 AM

Bandwagon leech?  Who said that?

As a USF alumni and booster, I welcome you with open arms. 

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 25, 2007, 09:58:32 AM

JD I didn't mean it against you, just the topic, pertaining to "jumping on the bandwagon".

orlandobuc

Starter

#5 : September 25, 2007, 10:16:49 AM

wow ranked 18th. thats amazing.

now they have to win this big game. If they can they should be just shy of top 10.

BucJam07

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 25, 2007, 10:21:24 AM

An undeafeated #18 beats an undefeated #4 for the second year in a row and they won't crack the Top-10? Shinnanigans!

T

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 25, 2007, 11:22:35 AM

Should be alot of fun Friday night.

Bucs Capacitor

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 25, 2007, 11:27:56 AM

I also cheer for the Bulls.  I was living in St. Pete when the football program was created, and it's great to see them rise to the top so quickly!  While my allegiances go to GA Tech and UF, I will still pull for USF this year.  I wonder how far they can go.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 25, 2007, 11:40:22 AM

This will be redemption for the 'eers. 
Final Score:  WVU 41   USF  21

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

joedav01

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 25, 2007, 11:47:13 AM

This will be redemption for the 'eers.
Final Score: WVU 41 USF 21

41 points against our D???

LMAO. Keep dreaming.  This is going to be a great game.  A nail biter.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 25, 2007, 11:50:46 AM

Exactly what offense thats worth a crap has USF played?  The Brandon Cox-led Tigers?  Riiiight. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 25, 2007, 12:23:53 PM

Exactly what offense thats worth a crap has USF played? The Brandon Cox-led Tigers? Riiiight.
Hey! Thats my boy you're talking about, he's retarded so leave him alone! kodi Burns would've owned y'all but coach Borges has man love for him...

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 25, 2007, 12:33:56 PM

Haha  - I take back my Brandon Cox comment.  And I saw Kodi play in the second half of the MSU game, he'll be good once he gets some steady playing time.  You guys need to can Cox ASAP. 

www.Atlbucs.com

Lord Bortles

Hall of Famer

#14 : September 25, 2007, 12:36:35 PM

Kodi started new mexico state.... Then valueable playing time is pulled and they put in brandon and he throws a pick AGAIN... but man-love-borges wants his senior to be a leader...

Kodi is Vince Young III (Pat White is the II)

RD 1) QB B. Bortles/ T. Bridgewater/ J. Manziel
RD 2) WR Kelvin Benjamin/ A. Robinson/ D. Adams/ M. Lee/
RD 3) OG D. Dozier/ C. Richardson/
RD 5) WR D. Archer/ J. Huff/ M. Davis/ TJ Jones/ R Grant
RD 6) OLB P Shembo/ R. Powell/ - DE A. Lynch/ M Sam  RD 7) G B. Thomas (injured)
Page: 1 2 3 ... 22
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bucs are jumping on the USF bandwagon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools